Photo

The Official Video Games Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1292 replies to this topic

#1281 Brooklyn New York

Brooklyn New York

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

ENTER SCHIZO!!

2jfdb2c.gif

#1282 schizo

schizo

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationMiami

quote:
Originally posted by Vule:
quote:
Originally posted by schizo:
lol 50... I'm not even going to get into this debate with the CoD fanboys.

But yea... BF3 shts all over MW3 in every aspect.
This guy above needs a clue.

@Disturbed... just get BF3.
Then grab Call of Duty 4 dirt cheap out the barain bin. It's practically the same freaking game lol. Actually, better SinglePlayer than MW3.

To be honest.. maybe DP should give his 2cents. He's played tons of CoD and is now playing BF3.
I'm sure his thoughts on this would carry much more weight as a more unbiased opinion.

Fanboy? This is my first CoD game ever ^^ Everyone is entitled to their opinion... I didn't say something like mw3 is better then bf3 because bf3 sucks. I gave some examples on MY view which isn't right or wrong :-)

Struggle with reading comprehension much? Razzer

When I direct my remarks to anyone specifically, I tend to quote them... or just utilize the "@" as I did above with Disturbed.
Also notice where I stated "fanboys". See the S suffix...plural?
So unless you're 500lbs and require a purchase of an extra seat when you take a plane anywhere... Big Grin

Anyways, I was responding to "50" AKA "Brooklyn...", we got some history here so he knows what I was talking about.

You seem pretty new, so my advice to you would be to not take generalizations personally.
Thanks for the heads up on how everyone is entitled to an opinion on a sports forum though. It never crossed my mind. Wink

But since this (mw3) is your first CoD game; I suggest you revisit the first in the MW series.. Call of Duty 4. It's the best out of the 3. Then once you play that and eventually try mw2 (can both be found cheap now) you'll realize just how stale the CoD franchise really is. Same game, rehashed over and over and over...

*moved all the responses here
Posted Image

#1283 Minute Man 721

Minute Man 721

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMIAMI

Get both if you can.

#1284 schizo

schizo

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationMiami

Then grab Call of Duty 4 dirt cheap out the barain bin. It's practically the same freaking game lol. Actually, better SinglePlayer than MW3.

To be honest.. maybe DP should give his 2cents. He's played tons of CoD and is now playing BF3.
I'm sure his thoughts on this would carry much more weight as a more unbiased opinion.
Posted Image

#1285 Vule

Vule

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSweden

quote:

Fanboy? This is my first CoD game ever ^^ Everyone is entitled to their opinion... I didn't say something like mw3 is better then bf3 because bf3 sucks. I gave some examples on MY view which isn't right or wrong :-)
Heat fan since 08'... The year I started following the NBA.

#1286 Vule

Vule

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSweden

I like MW3 more... I'd say BF is better on the pc while MW3 is better on ps3/xbox. The difference between the games as I see it is that BF3 has better single player (which I don't care about I never play campaign). As for online, MW3 is more fastpaced but it really depends on how you're going to play, let's say you play with friends or you're in a clan and you all got some voice chat then BF3 can be better, more strategies. But if you as I only play online randomly with no real "team" I'd say mw3 is better.

I hate in BF3 for an example you get on the gun of a chopper and the guy flying it crashes on purpose and such bs. BF3 seems too much for me with all vehicles, planes, helicopters etc.
Heat fan since 08'... The year I started following the NBA.

#1287 LeBron+Wade>Jordan+Pippen

LeBron+Wade>Jordan+Pippen

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Battlefield 3. Hands down no contest. IM A BEAST TOO!
Posted Image

#1288 Roli

Roli

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationMoon

Battlefield 3.It's not even close IMO
Posted Image

#1289 3K

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 4,040 posts
  • LocationMIA

Personally I've been taking a break from FPS games so I haven't got to play much of either game, but from what I have so far BF3 was more fun.

BOTH games however, are better when you're playing with friends. That will always be when you have the most fun.

#1290 LeBron+Wade>Jordan+Pippen

LeBron+Wade>Jordan+Pippen

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

quote:

Back to Karkand came out today too for PS3!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!! BF3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW3

Been rocking battlefield only since Battlefield (1). Modern Warfare is trash and hyped like crazy. Ill let the Modern Warfare ******s keep playing that. Don't come near BF3. We don't need lower quality players ruining our game. True players only.
Posted Image

#1291 LongTimeHeatFan305

LongTimeHeatFan305

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • LocationHEAT Nation

I own both.
Bf3 is good for vehicles and teamwork, while Mw3 is good for everything but no vehicles. I only play the Mw3 because it's maps are far smaller and less open space. Bf3 has too open of a space.

Wade-Bosh.jpeg

#1292 WB3

WB3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • 11,707 posts
  • LocationNew York..

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

VGA's are this Saturday, who's tuning in?

There's going to be a big announcement of a new PS3 exclusive and all the great games over the past year are going head-2-head for different awards and honors.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1293 3K

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 4,040 posts
  • LocationMIA

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

Can't say I'll be able to see this one live unfortunately. I plan on watching UFC 140 which is going to be on at the same time. Not sure why Spike decided to do that.