Photo

Fun Facts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Hardjelly

Hardjelly

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

- 600+ blocks for Wade's career, not too shabby for a 6-4 guard.

- Needs to average 29.4 points per game for the remaining 18 games in order to get back to 25 PPG.

- Needs to grow a spine and demand the ball in the 4th quarter. 10 FGA against OKC was a joke.
----------------------------------------

#2 BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

All-Star

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

- Needs to average 29.4 points per game for the remaining 18 games in order to get back to 25 PPG.

- Needs to grow a spine and demand the ball in the 4th quarter. 10 FGA against OKC was a joke.

I don't see him getting enough minutes or shot attempts for that to actually happen personally, but who knows he could get closer to it at the very least if things go well for him.

#3 HeatingUp

HeatingUp

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

He is the most underrated superstar that ever played the game..
600 for a SG is unbelieveable stat..

Lately he is gettin more minuets but still he won't make it to his career avg of 25..
I hope he at least upgrade this to 24 ppg, but it's only up to him. To demand the ball and be a leader.. In the OKC game it was awful leadership by him.
D-Wade: A problem that'll NEVER be solved.. Posted Image

#4 THREE

THREE

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPilipinas kong Mahal

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

i think he is more concern bout lebron's stats than his tbh

about blocks. that was amazing with a player his size.

#5 Dandy305

Dandy305

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationJacksonville ,FL originally from the county of DADE

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

Nah Wade will get it done ^^^ stop mention bron on Wade's threads ugh.

#6 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,001 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

The individual accolades are great,ONLY after the team's goal of 16 wins in the post season...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#7 King_Gio

King_Gio

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Nah Wade will get it done ^^^ stop mention bron on Wade's threads ugh.

bron bron bron bron bron..... bron bron bron bron, bron bron bron!................ bron!

Hahahah good to see wade come into rythem, was bit off 1st half of season. Now we just need the rest of the team to be on that level! Have no doubt we'll find ourselfs come playoffs. Wade's putting up rediculous numbers tho! And brought back his mid-range. Deff agree he should be getting more shots/looks as hes the only on in rythem (until bron and bosh catch upto him), he needs to stop jacking up difficult shots, and keep doing what he's doing. If wade keeps this up he should be heavily considered for mvp.
“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.” ~ Scottie Pippen

#8 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,812 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

^^^^ No he shouldn't be considered in MVP he missed 9 games. But he is really coming into his own after the injuries earlier. I agree he does need more shots though. Actually he should be getting the most shots on the team, the Bosh, then Lebron. If Lebron is a great passer and playmaker as everyone says he is then he should be averaging 10+ assists per game, not 6.5. I think the best way for this team to win is for Lebron to become a playmaker. He should be averaging 10 APG and like 15-18 PPG. Wade and Bosh should be our primary scorers, averaging 20+. The Team would be way better if Lebron would resort to being a great playmaker, like I know he can be.
Posted Image

#9 2Hot

2Hot

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 9,263 posts
  • LocationAll Around the World

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

^^^^ No he shouldn't be considered in MVP he missed 9 games. But he is really coming into his own after the injuries earlier. I agree he does need more shots though. Actually he should be getting the most shots on the team, the Bosh, then Lebron. If Lebron is a great passer and playmaker as everyone says he is then he should be averaging 10+ assists per game, not 6.5. I think the best way for this team to win is for Lebron to become a playmaker. He should be averaging 10 APG and like 15-18 PPG. Wade and Bosh should be our primary scorers, averaging 20+. The Team would be way better if Lebron would resort to being a great playmaker, like I know he can be.

Great idea in theory, but the problem is that Bosh can't do **** currently. Can't score efficiently, can't draw fouls, and damn sure can't rebound. It'd be great if he could put up 25+ a night with Wade and allow Bron to sit back and be the play maker, but he can't consistently find his scoring anymore. We can give him more touches sure, and that'd boost his scoring superficially. But contributing efficiently the way a big man is supposed to is what we need, and that will be up to him and no one else to fix.

Also, at the risk of upsetting his homers, I don't think Bron is willing to sacrifice his numbers like that. He won't be happy scoring under 20 a game, guaranteed. And with the way our supporting cast is performing lately, it wouldn't be advantageous for the team for him to anyway.

Posted Image

THE LEAGUE GON GET THIS WORK

#10 BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

All-Star

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

Really ideally either Wade or Lebron needs to become more of a play maker and other more of a primary or secondary scorer. Truthfully in a ideal situation I'd had Bosh are primary scorer Lebron the secondary and Wade the tertiary scorer (primary in clutch time though) by using Bosh and Lebron as a first line of attack type of scheme attacking the paint and rim area steadily and aggressively to in turn wear down opposing teams size advantage by way of foul trouble and once in or close to foul trouble letting Flash do his thing virtually undeterred.

Wade would probably make the most logical primary ball handler in that situation to me assuming everyone was on board, knew & understood, and agreed with the general game plan. He wouldn't necessarily make the best passer of the bunch though he is a good passer when he opts into it at times, but more because he'd be sufficient enough while still drawing pressure away from Lebron and Bosh. In turn with the more limited offensive burden he'd have more reserved energy for the task which would conserve Bosh and Lebron's energy on the floor to accomplish the goal plan.

I realize you could use Lebron for the passing purposes, but would doing so detract from his offensive and defensive tasks? Wouldn't it make better sense to conserve his energy for those things and let the lesser utilized player in the situation Wade handle that? Reversely Lebron could be the secondary scorer and Lebron the tertiary one while being primary ball handler, but I don't think it's as effective a game approach. Lebron is a bigger player and more capable of rebounding so not only would he be a bit more difficult to contest, but the chances of him getting his own rebound should be a bit higher additionally and he's more physical so would drain some of the opponents down better of the two. This idea also falls right in line with Wade working to improve his 3PT efficiency something that should be happening anyway as his career progresses.

#11 john 3 1 6 teamjohndillinger

john 3 1 6 teamjohndillinger

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,804 posts
  • Locationuranus

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

it's better if rio will be our primary scorer. that would be awesome.
Posted Image
- i am in heat -

#12 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Having Lebron has a primary playmaker attempting to average 10assists a game and 18ish points again won't work because he tried that in the Finals and we got our *** eaten.

18-20 attempts by Dwyane and Lebron every game without counting shots leading to free throws and 15 or more for Bosh is what I ask. Our two top 5 MVP candidates every year need to have their shots. Bosh needs to assert himself as well. This 10fga per game is not what we need from him. Our 3 guys need to have the most shots.
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#13 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,812 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

^^^^ He didn't try and be a playmaker in the finals. He just sucked plain and simple, sh*t happens. It's not like he wasn't trying to score in the finals he just couldn't.
Posted Image

#14 BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

All-Star

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

^^^^ He didn't try and be a playmaker in the finals. He just sucked plain and simple, sh*t happens. It's not like he wasn't trying to score in the finals he just couldn't.

Didn't Lebron end up taking the most shot attempts in the finals or at the very least second most and your right he didn't try to be the play maker he tried to be the hero and got shut down he got stuck on the perimeter held down by a Kidd correction old man. Also I was suggesting Wade be the play maker and tertiary scorer so his comments odd as it wasn't what was being suggested.

#15 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

^^^ Your comment is odd if you say he wasn't taking the most shot attempts or at the very least second most yet saying he tried to be the hero lol.The guy passed, over and over and over again, it sounds like he was trying to be a playmaker. And he truly didn't try to look for his shot, at all which sucks and when he did try he mostly bricked, but still averaged 17 points.

**** does happen and he choked. But I don't think having Lebron primarily be a playmaker is the best use of his talent.
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#16 BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

All-Star

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

^^^ Your comment is odd if you say he wasn't taking the most shot attempts or at the very least second most yet saying he tried to be the hero lol.The guy passed, over and over and over again, it sounds like he was trying to be a playmaker. And he truly didn't try to look for his shot, at all which sucks and when he did try he mostly bricked, but still averaged 17 points.

**** does happen and he choked. But I don't think having Lebron primarily be a playmaker is the best use of his talent.

I stand corrected he wasn't the primary or even secondary shot taker, but irrelevant of that it wasn't what I was suggesting regardless. Your right though he did choked or go through a shooting slump at the wrong time however you want to look at it the other portions of his game kind of followed suit and tanked a bit across the board as well compared to his general capability.

I was actually suggesting Bosh be the primary scorer and Lebron the secondary scorer with Wade the tertiary scorer for the team, but because being the third wheel on scoring be the primary passer/ball handler and went on to explain the details to how and why.

Your comments were a little odd as it wasn't what was really being suggested while I acknowledge that I didn't rule it out as a possibility, but regardless of the finals and the shooting slump and all that it doesn't prove one way or another that Lebron filling the play maker role couldn't or wouldn't work definitively speaking.

Players go through bad funks all the time with all aspects to there game look at Rondo if you want a prime example of it. Rondo will dominate a game with his offense and minimal play making and the next game dominate a game almost exclusively through his play making ability.

#17 Dandy305

Dandy305

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationJacksonville ,FL originally from the county of DADE

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

I stand corrected he wasn't the primary or even secondary shot taker, but irrelevant of that it wasn't what I was suggesting regardless. Your right though he did choked or go through a shooting slump at the wrong time however you want to look at it the other portions of his game kind of followed suit and tanked a bit across the board as well compared to his general capability.

I was actually suggesting Bosh be the primary scorer and Lebron the secondary scorer with Wade the tertiary scorer for the team, but because being the third wheel on scoring be the primary passer/ball handler and went on to explain the details to how and why.

Your comments were a little odd as it wasn't what was really being suggested while I acknowledge that I didn't rule it out as a possibility, but regardless of the finals and the shooting slump and all that it doesn't prove one way or another that Lebron filling the play maker role couldn't or wouldn't work definitively speaking.

Players go through bad funks all the time with all aspects to there game look at Rondo if you want a prime example of it. Rondo will dominate a game with his offense and minimal play making and the next game dominate a game almost exclusively through his play making ability.

Bro there is no need to entertain bron homers. If bron doesn't score more than wade they riot smh. Bron being a playmaker and wade being the main scorer and bosh being the second option would be the best. wade would be the playmaker and ball handler in the clutch simulations and secondary play making options. When the big 3 was form that was the selling ticket Bron was to be Magic, Wade was to be Jordan , and Bosh was to be Garnett. smh it's a shame he said it himself he didnt want to score alot anymore and that that all he wanted to do was to be a play-maker smh what a liar.

#18 LeBron James The G.O.A.T ™

LeBron James The G.O.A.T ™

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationSouth Beach Miami Florida

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

damn 600 blocks !
Posted Image

Miami Heat Fan Since 05

#19 BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

All-Star

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Bro there is no need to entertain bron homers. If bron doesn't score more than wade they riot smh. Bron being a playmaker and wade being the main scorer and bosh being the second option would be the best. wade would be the playmaker and ball handler in the clutch simulations and secondary play making options. When the big 3 was form that was the selling ticket Bron was to be Magic, Wade was to be Jordan , and Bosh was to be Garnett. smh it's a shame he said it himself he didnt want to score alot anymore and that that all he wanted to do was to be a play-maker smh what a liar.

It's got nothing to do with entertaining bron fans I think with the makeup of this team being as small as it is that's genuinely the most practical approach to tackling the situation. Besides that I said that I said I felt Bosh should be the primary scorer. It's kind of along the same lines as Bosh just said after practice in regards to with Perkins and Ibaka.

If you feed Bosh and Lebron their defense will probably be better as well because the adrenaline of the game is flowing and they are feeling good about scoring and such. Wade's all ready a confident player and his defense is pretty consistent even if his offense isn't really happening.

He's also a really good passer when he actually wants to be and really if you look at Wade feeding Lebron as pass is generally better then vice verse Lebron feeding Wade a pass those alley oops passes to Lebron are just way more nasty.

Let me put it this way if the two played football on the same team Lebron would probably be the receiver and Wade would probably be the quarterback.

Going more big to small on offense with this teams size limitations seems more practical in my eyes personally Wade's got that knack for drawing double teams and generally getting to whatever spots he wants on the court he can get around the set screens easier because his body isn't so big and bulky and his rebounding near the rim isn't as needed and his rebounding further away from the rim are lower to the ground generally where he has a advantage in terms of being able to get around players with more ease and switch directions more quickly it plays into both of the of the players strengths more along with the teams size deficiencies problem.

#20 BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

BrokenPromiseMVP@LBJ

All-Star

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

Mavericks blowout...nasty enough said love how that game coincidentally ended up playing out looking at the box scores just the way I wanted and from a team standpoint Heat outplayed the Mavericks across the board other then 3PT% not bad at all while winning by 19 and the big 3 all playing below their respective season averages ten four mission accomplished.