Photo

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DWAYNE WADE?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#41 NeoMajinbuu 005

NeoMajinbuu 005

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationMemphis

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

to be honest with you Im not even mad at Wade anymore I blame this On that EGO-Maniac Riley for not demoting spo when the Big Three Formed You dont play around when you have Talent like Bron Wade Bosh (in their prime years) yet the Miami Heat organization did and now it's costing us Arrogance will become this team's downfall and we are witnessing it as we speak. D Wade Lebron and Riley are all Arrogant S.O.B's I still remember when Chris Bosh said they just Wanted to 'Chill" like *** are you talking about dude.
-In The End All Knee's Shall Bow-
Posted Image

#42 miamiheatallday1

miamiheatallday1

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,554 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

Wade has been and still my fav player but I'm done with this wade. Then the fearless, diva-less, championship wade shows up then I'll be good. He's no longer getting a pass in my boom. Tired of Lebron getting the blame. Wade has to and will start to be held accountable. He's bringing nothing, absolutely nothing at all. The only thing he's bringing is tantrums, 27% shooting games, and a whole lot of stuff we don't need.

Wades attitude along with his game has changed dramatically from 06- now. Sad to see his once deadly jumper decline so much. And he lost his humble attitude. Wade should really start playing with heart again. I don't see that these days.

Battier, Anthony, Turiaf and Miller may be boarder line trash but at least they are trying. Like i said before, when wade leaves his diva **** at home them things will change. Until them, he's gonna continue to whine and cry about not getting calls and throw fits at his coach and play like a non champion
Posted Image

#43 NeoMajinbuu 005

NeoMajinbuu 005

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationMemphis

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

You know what's wrong with Wade?

It's not Spo. It's not LeBron. It's not the team. It's himself. You can't blame a guy for having a bad game offensively. The thing that made Spo get in his face was his lack of hustle on the defensive side. Dude played like he was mad and didn't give a *** anymore because his shots weren't falling. If anything, Spo should've benched his *** 'till he decides to bring in the effort and stop being mad at himself.

I, however, will not take this game nor how Wade has been acting like a btch this year to the extent some here have taken. I don't think we should trade him, at all. He's gotta learn to listen to the coach though. I applaud Spo for getting in his face.

thats what I said in the game-thread and the espn thread Spo should have benched Wade at the beginning of the 3rd and Let Rio and Lebron run the show Spo has no balls he's a ***ing ***** a real live in the flesh Assistant coach
Posted Image

#44 EGPT

EGPT

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

thats what I said in the game-thread and the espn thread Spo should have benched Wade at the beginning of the 3rd and Let Rio and Lebron run the show Spo has no balls he's a ***ing ***** a real live in the flesh Assistant coach

You kinda took it the wrong way. I don't blame Spo at all. And he do have balls. Like you guys asked, he got into one of our superstars' face in Dwyane Wade.

#45 GQ7

GQ7

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 6,819 posts
  • LocationNorth Cack-a-Lack

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

Wade hasnt been "dominating" anything since 08-09. Even with that said, its not his abilities that pisses me off; its his freakin diva attitude and delusional sense of entitlement. Its been getting progressively worse and worse and I for one am tired of seeing it. He takes plays off, A LOT, he pouts when he doesnt get his way, and did I mention he takes plays off?

Once again, Im not coming at his abilities because we know what Wade can do. He's shown it time and time again, yet HIS ATTITUDE DEFINITELY AFFECTS HIS DECISION MAKING. Tonight was a PRIME EXAMPLE of Wade's ego getting the better of him. Defiantly shooting long jumper after long jumper, then trying to get mad when the coach calls you out? This due can kick rocks.

While this dude still has value; I say trade him, rio, haslem & that 1st rd pick for D Will, Lopez, & a filler. As much as I was ride or die for Wade, Ive never been such a fan to where I never called him out for his idiocy. If he wants to act like people owe him something, let him do it elsewhere while we try to establish a winning team here...

/EndRant
Posted Image

Excellence is only a prerequisite...

#46 Broward22

Broward22

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationBroward County

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

Howards a diva too

This D12 is a baby.
Posted Image

#47 miamiheatallday1

miamiheatallday1

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,554 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

Wade hasnt been "dominating" anything since 08-09. Even with that said, its not his abilities that pisses me off; its his freakin diva attitude and delusional sense of entitlement. Its been getting progressively worse and worse and I for one am tired of seeing it. He takes plays off, A LOT, he pouts when he doesnt get his way, and did I mention he takes plays off?

Once again, Im not coming at his abilities because we know what Wade can do. He's shown it time and time again, yet HIS ATTITUDE DEFINITELY AFFECTS HIS DECISION MAKING. Tonight was a PRIME EXAMPLE of Wade's ego getting the better of him. Defiantly shooting long jumper after long jumper, then trying to get mad when the coach calls you out? This due can kick rocks.

While this dude still has value; I say trade him, rio, haslem & that 1st rd pick for D Will, Lopez, & a filler. As much as I was ride or die for Wade, Ive never been such a fan to where I never called him out for his idiocy. If he wants to act like people owe him something, let him do it elsewhere while we try to establish a winning team here...

/EndRant

Could not have said it any better. We are about winning as you can see. Leave the bit*h acts at home or somewhere else
Posted Image

#48 Baller3

Baller3

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

I totally agree with you, Neo. This team has enough star power to attracts higher qualify head coaches, but Riley has too much of a big ego to let that happen. He wants to control everything.
Posted Image

"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." - Michael Jordan

#49 NeoMajinbuu 005

NeoMajinbuu 005

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationMemphis

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

This D12 is a baby.

this may be true but you still cant stop him in the post dude would be shitting on this Indiana team right now...D12 just like Bron need a real coach
Posted Image

#50 Baller3

Baller3

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

I don't see how this would hurt this team if Miami were to trade him for Dwight Howard. A LeBron-Howard-Bosh combo would be just as deadly. The older Wade gets, the more vulnerable he is of constantly getting injured. I think it would be a wise move to trade him while his value is still up, He has at least two years left before he become another Tracy Mcgrady without a solid jumpshot.
Posted Image

"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." - Michael Jordan

#51 miamiheatallday1

miamiheatallday1

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,554 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:56 PM

Wade doesn't want to be coached. He was to run around and play hero ball when eer he wants. Look at how we performed under Riley. Riley was not having it. Iman even make a case about SVG as well. Spo is like a freakin door mat. But I'm happy spo finally called one of his star players out on their wrongs. If Lebron and wade are too scared to call each other out then some one has to eventually. The nerve of wade to get made bc his coach questioned his shooting decisions. Spo is no better and I can rant on him but this is wade. You aren't contributing and is hurting the team badly. How can you get mad when confronted about it?
Posted Image

#52 Baller3

Baller3

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:57 PM

/EndRant

I couldn't have said it better myself. The bold part is absolutely spot on. Especially when he argues about non-calls or when he missed a shot, he somehow tried to argues with the refs as if they owe something for missing the shot.
Posted Image

#53 Baller3

Baller3

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:02 PM

Now we know why Wade and Riley never got along. A player like Kobe would've embraced the idea of a coach making him trains hard in order to perform at his best. Payton have questioned Wade's work ethic, and we can now all agrees that he was right.
Posted Image

#54 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

I don't see how this would hurt this team if Miami were to trade him for Dwight Howard. A LeBron-Howard-Bosh combo would be just as deadly. The older Wade gets, the more vulnerable he is of constantly getting injured. I think it would be a wise move to trade him while his value is still up, He has at least two years left before he become another Tracy Mcgrady without a solid jumpshot.

If that's why you think Wade should be traded, then why would the Magic trade for him? lol
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#55 NeoMajinbuu 005

NeoMajinbuu 005

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationMemphis

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

lol they are reporting if you havent seen that Wade told Spo to "Get the F*** out of my face" lol Wade is loosing it

http://blogs.herald..../#storylink=cpy
Posted Image

#56 GQ7

GQ7

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 6,819 posts
  • LocationNorth Cack-a-Lack

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

Now we know why Wade and Riley never got along. A player like Kobe would've embraced the idea of a coach making him trains hard in order to perform at his best. Payton have questioned Wade's work ethic, and we can now all agrees that he was right.

Exactly....All these things that we've heard about Wade, and foolishly chalked it up to people being "haters", are now making me go Hmmmmmm.

If that's why you think Wade should be traded, then why would the Magic trade for him? lol

Because they're dealing with a diva of their own in Dwight Howard....At least Howard fits what we desperately needs.
Posted Image

Excellence is only a prerequisite...

#57 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

^^^ Yes, If he's calling Wade a 2 year til Tmac, I don't see the Magic trading a DHoward.
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#58 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

BALLER3, WHO'M I QUOTED
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#59 NeoMajinbuu 005

NeoMajinbuu 005

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationMemphis

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

^^^ Yes, If he's calling Wade a 2 year til Tmac, I don't see the Magic trading a DHoward.

if D Howard doesn't sign that extension they will Have to trade him or let him walk and Get nothing
Posted Image

#60 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

@GQ7 Nice deleting your post lol

@NeoDragonBallz they should've traded him for BGriff&DJordan, at least for ticket sales.
Instead of Howard wanting StanVanGundy gone when STAN is the one that AT LEAST WANTS to be in Orlando.
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.