Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Posted Image

Thanks to his above average December, our favorite two guard has elevated his play high enough to get his points per game average back above 20 points.

Oh, and he is also the ONLY guard in the league to average 20 PPGs while shooting above 50% from the field.

Oh, AND he is having his best year shooting the deep ball. He is converting 31% of his treys this season.

All while only attempting less then 15 shots a game. That would be three less then his career average, by the way.

He is also tied for his career low of 2.6 turnovers per game.

Bravo Mr. Wade, bravo!

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Inaugural Miami Heat Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion! (2013)

#2 O-Dogg

O-Dogg

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

its about damn time............
Signature Removed: Way too big

#3 Kid Clutch

Kid Clutch

Just an average joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Posted Image

Thanks to his above average December, our favorite two guard has elevated his play high enough to get his point per game average back above 20 points.

Oh, and he is also the ONLY guard in the league to average 20 PPGs while shooting above 50% from the field.

Oh, AND he is having his best year shooting the deep ball. He is converting 31% of his treys this season.

All while only attempting less then 15 shots a game.

He is also tied for his career low of 2.6 turnovers per game.

Bravo Mr. Wade, bravo!

To put into perspective how impressive Wade is doing, the only other players averaging at least 20ppg and shooting over 50% are Lebron and KD. And, Wade's health is still expected to only improve, with him saying he should be at 100% around All-Star break. Might impressive, yet some say he should be traded lol.

#4 ScottiePippen33

ScottiePippen33

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,047 posts
  • LocationStratford,CT/ New Rochelle,NY

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

To put into perspective how impressive Wade is doing, the only other players averaging at least 20ppg and shooting over 50% are Lebron and KD. And, Wade's health is still expected to only improve, with him saying he should be at 100% around All-Star break. Might impressive, yet some say he should be traded lol.

Heat3peatse is mainly the only one who claim this. But I haven't seen his post around here as of late especially b/c Wade has been playing spectacular this month including against the better teams of this league.

Only when Wade is struggling does he shows his post but when is the opposite he stays silent.

Atleast Lakerkid has more pride by showing up on the post even when Lakers struggling and losing.
Posted ImagePosted ImageGreatest Athlete/Artist ever

#5 305LWB

305LWB

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,133 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

I still feel Wade can be better. Offensively he's pretty close to where he was last season but his defense has dropped off this year compared to last. What's a good sign though is he's getting healthier and his minutes are at a career low. I really hope we get a beast D Wade in the playoffs this year.

#6 Scar

Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Yeah, he is on the incline as of late...as opposed to what many annalist think.

His game is the most fun to watch amid all of the scrutiny this team receives. Now that LeBron has a ring someone has to be the scapegoat on the team.

#7 gotankles

gotankles

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

over 56% shooting in december not bad

#8 Maroko

Maroko

The Final BOSS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

They said that Wade lost a bit of his athleticism, i think we can all agree with that.
They expected that Wade will change his game by having a consistent jumpshot ! Everytime i see Wade falling after a bucket, i always wonder if he will stand up or not.

That's a great news that he has a very effecient selection of shots, BRAVO !

On this Board, people are quoting me for existing ! 

Maroko_Banderas_owning_Bitches_HeatFakeD

#9 miamiheatallday1

miamiheatallday1

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,510 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Still not "Flash". But he's getting there. I just don't want to see inconsistent play. Wade is capable of scoring 23-25 ppg this season. His shooting % is awesome granted he's taking a lower amount of shots. But he's better than 21 ppg
Posted Image

#10 WB3

WB3

• Moderators
  • 11,707 posts
  • LocationNew York..

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Truth is even with LeBron as the main option, Wade should be consistently around 24-26ppg, he's too talented to be a 20ppg player. Everyone thinks LeBron has to be in god mode like he was last season and be around 30, 8 and 8 every game for us to win a championship, but forget that in 2011 LeBron and Wade were just about equals with LeBron having a slight edge and then he under-performed in the Finals/UD and Miller weren't fully healthy and we were still 2 wins away.

I'm not saying this to slight LeBron or ignite a flame for his fans to start some Wade vs LeBron debate in any way. I'm just saying Wade's much better than what he showcased last year and earlier this season. The pecking order of this team is 1A LeBron and 1B Wade. When Wade is healthy, he is a Top 5 player in this game, honestly behind only LeBron and Durant in my eyes (CP3, Rose, Dwight and Kobe aren't overall better players than Wade, CP3 and DW3 are damn close it's almost interchangeable).

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Kid Clutch

Kid Clutch

Just an average joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

Wade has to get more shots imo to be more than a 20ppg player

#12 LebronaldPalmer45.

LebronaldPalmer45.

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationP U R P L E Draaank!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

I hope Wade brings back the Grove-ster.
Posted Image

#13 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

He'll only get better as his health improves.Let's not forget that his minutes are also down significantly.WADE will too have an extra day off following his suspension after that unfortunate groin kick that he administered to Sessions.My question is with RAYRAY hurt,who do MIAMI go to when they face the Pistons?...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#14 gotankles

gotankles

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Truth is even with LeBron as the main option, Wade should be consistently around 24-26ppg, he's too talented to be a 20ppg player. Everyone thinks LeBron has to be in god mode like he was last season and be around 30, 8 and 8 every game for us to win a championship, but forget that in 2011 LeBron and Wade were just about equals with LeBron having a slight edge and then he under-performed in the Finals/UD and Miller weren't fully healthy and we were still 2 wins away.

I'm not saying this to slight LeBron or ignite a flame for his fans to start some Wade vs LeBron debate in any way. I'm just saying Wade's much better than what he showcased last year and earlier this season. The pecking order of this team is 1A LeBron and 1B Wade. When Wade is healthy, he is a Top 5 player in this game, honestly behind only LeBron and Durant in my eyes (CP3, Rose, Dwight and Kobe aren't overall better players than Wade, CP3 and DW3 are damn close it's almost interchangeable).

2011 wade was better than kd today imo, but wow kd can score hes getting 28 points on like 17 shots. But when wade is fully healthy i think he will get back to averaging 25 or close to it (his season average will prob be 23) , the shooting coach will help him get there too.

#15 Switchblade

Switchblade

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,256 posts
  • LocationPort St. Lucie, FL-Where NOTHING Happens.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

It's not a question of if he's good enough. We all know he is a Top 5 player in the game today, when healthy. But, Wade has sacrificed the most here for this team. And I don't think his points are excluded from the list of sacrifices he'll make/has made.
Posted Image

#16 Kid Clutch

Kid Clutch

Just an average joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

2011 wade was better than kd today imo, but wow kd can score hes getting 28 points on like 17 shots. But when wade is fully healthy i think he will get back to averaging 25 or close to it (his season average will prob be 23) , the shooting coach will help him get there too.

Kevin Durant, a jump shooter, goes to the line 17 times a game and shoots 90% from the line....that's why he scores so much. By all means, he's a crazy good jump shooter, unlimited range, and has gotten significantly better at driving to the rim, but if the refs didn't baby Durant so much I would think his point total would drop like 4-6 points...

#17 mrwormburn

mrwormburn

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

#18 Lorenzoac7

Lorenzoac7

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

7th in scoring, career high in FG%. Good thing he lost a step and sucks now
Posted Image

#19 baller9sm

baller9sm

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

Wade would probably be averaging about 25 ppg if he got the calls. It is partly his fault for complaining to the refs to the point where they just dont care anymore.

#20 Scar

Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

He complains because they favor the babies of the NBA more than calling the correct foul all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users