Photo

Pistons at HEAT Official Game Thread and Preview

Miami HEAT Detroit Pistons Previews

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#81 Agent 006

Agent 006

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Oh great you're back. It was actually pleasant when you weren't around but it's whatever.

Anyways a wins a win. Doesn't matter who its against.

Funny, my students feel the same way when im not around. I will admit i do demand excellence.

#82 Wuchuhurd

Wuchuhurd

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Great wins, but let's cool it a bit folks. Detroit? Toronto? I mean really? We now celebrate wins over these teams?

Come on yall, we're better that this. Heat have proven this season we can bully the weak teams, and shown we break easy against teams who actually challenge us : Utah-Chicago-Knicks-Indiana-Clippers-Memphis, to name a few.

Glad Heat won, but gotta keep in in perspectives. Sky ain't falling. Let's see if we can play the same way against the teams I mentioned above.

what about teams like Brooklyn, OKC, Denver, Golden State, Atlanta? You act like we've never beaten a quality team

10wl185.jpg

#83 Agent 006

Agent 006

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

what about teams like Brooklyn, OKC, Denver, Golden State, Atlanta? You act like we've never beaten a quality team

Good wins, but only team on that list I would even focus on to be in our league is OKC. The rest not on our level.

#84 Wuchuhurd

Wuchuhurd

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Good wins, but only team on that list I would even focus on to be in our league is OKC. The rest not on our level.

lol and Utah and Indiana are? most of MIami's real threats are out West and we only have to worry about them in 1 series

10wl185.jpg

#85 rafroch

rafroch

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts
  • LocationMiami-Dade, Florida

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

lol and Utah and Indiana are? most of MIami's real threats are out West and we only have to worry about them in 1 series

The fact that we beat Indiana in 6 and Boston in 7 last year says otherwise. You can't sleep on the East teams. It's true that the road to the Finals is easier in the East, but it's not really that easy.

#86 Wuchuhurd

Wuchuhurd

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

The fact that we beat Indiana in 6 and Boston in 7 last year says otherwise. You can't sleep on the East teams. It's true that the road to the Finals is easier in the East, but it's not really that easy.

Well let me put it like this. I expect most series in the East to be short but hard fought with only Boston/Chicago extending it out to 6-7 games. This is of course assuming the Big 3 remains healthy throughout.

10wl185.jpg