Photo

HEAT at Pacers Official Game Thread and Preview

Miami HEAT Indiana Pacers Previews

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

#101 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

And don't correct me on Trynna, I already know is trying to... Dumb *** ni**as

Ban? Lol
Posted Image

#102 LebronaldPalmer45.

LebronaldPalmer45.

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • LocationP U R P L E Draaank!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Tough loss but on the Canada.

We straaaight.
Posted Image

#103 FINALS MVP 2014 BEASLEY

FINALS MVP 2014 BEASLEY

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

This ruined my Friday night...

LMAAAAAO you are so fake man hahaha

#104 Lucky06

Lucky06

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,722 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

oh team lost, my net lost connection and was unable to watch the 2nd half

good thing I didnt need to torture myself watching anothing losing Heat basketball

#105 Kid Clutch

Kid Clutch

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

Spo is to blame? What? What about the fact that our guards(mainly Ray Allen..) cannot contain any sort of dribble penetration, and than our whole defense freaking collapses, and they kick out for a wide open lane or jumper? Seriously, Ray brings a lot to us on the offensive end, but he's too much of a defensive liability. Should have Cole and Wade in there more imo, or at least Rio. Also, Birdman should get way more minutes; he actually makes his presence felt, unlike Haslem. While it is getting old seeing us get beat by the same teams, we didn't look much better last year, so honestly...I just think it is laughable to blame this on Spo. Perfect blame the coach when someone can't pinpoint the actual problem game.

#106 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Classic fans^ we'll play Wade more come playoffs don't worry about who's playing minutes until Lebron slams into a wall from running around 45 minutes a game lol
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#107 305LWB

305LWB

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,416 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Spo is to blame? What? What about the fact that our guards(mainly Ray Allen..) cannot contain any sort of dribble penetration, and than our whole defense freaking collapses, and they kick out for a wide open lane or jumper? Seriously, Ray brings a lot to us on the offensive end, but he's too much of a defensive liability. Should have Cole and Wade in there more imo, or at least Rio. Also, Birdman should get way more minutes; he actually makes his presence felt, unlike Haslem. While it is getting old seeing us get beat by the same teams, we didn't look much better last year, so honestly...I just think it is laughable to blame this on Spo. Perfect blame the coach when someone can't pinpoint the actual problem game.

Really? How about the fact that West was abusing UD and Spo left him on him all game long? Or the fact that Birdman was giving us great quality minutes and Spo took him out so we could play small ball with Bosh at 5 and Battier at 4. Right after he did that we started getting abused on the boards again. Or how about us unnecessarily trapping and hedging the pick& roll which they kept exploiting for easy layups. And why does he keep running that horrible unit to start the 2nd quarter that gave the Pacers a 10 point lead like always? The Spo homers on this forum are unbearable. Someone here please tell me what Spo has done to help the team this season? The guys rotations and lineups still haven't gotten fixed and he's still horrible at in game adjustments. The one ***ing thing he ever did to help this team was starting Battier at 4 in the playoffs last year. Now that same thing that helped us is hurting us because he thinks he can use it against everyone and teams have scouted it and prepared for it. The fact is this guy can't even get a team with 3 future HOF's generally in their primes to win 60 games.

#108 Scar

Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,342 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

This is true, Battier at the 4 was a great thing in the playoffs. It threw everyone off. It's hasn't worked well at all ever since Battier got hurt and came back. Without his shot falling like it was at the beginning of the season PFs do not bother guarding him out of the paint.

Unless Spo is saving some crazy ish for our team in the playoffs to unveil, i don't see why he doesn't tinker with lineups until the team finds one that clicks perfectly.

But, we have all seen it. Birdman is playing good for the limited minutes he's getting. I've said it all along, if he could start and move Bosh back to PF, that would be awesome!

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Inaugural Miami Heat Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion! (2013)

#109 Heat.com

Heat.com

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

Anyone else getting the feeling it'll be Heat/Pacers ECF?

Good thing is Spo usually has a lot to offer come playoffs and his players endorse him not unveiling too much until then.
SIGNATURE REMOVED
Reduce image size.

#110 MVBarber85

MVBarber85

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

When David West is killing Battier and Haslem in the paint over and over and over again, coach doesnt do **** who u gonna blame? You said it yourself they should have Cole and Wade more.Who u gonna blame??

tumblr_mvhkk5n8bj1rfimo0o1_400.gif                           

#111 AndrewWilliams

AndrewWilliams

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationMiami, Fl

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Ray should not be in the lineup without a shot blocker like our beloved Warden guarding the paint to correct the problem when he's holding his ankles. Pinpointed.