Photo

Bobcats at HEAT Official Game Thread and Preview

Miami HEAT Charlotte Bobcats Previews

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
76 replies to this topic

#61 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts
  • LocationHialeah,Florida

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

Lebron shot tonight 92.8 percent going 13/14 which is a new career single game high lol.

#62 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

i hope Lebron never gets injured while he is a heat player, if he gets injured i see us at the bottom of the conference

Not really but without Lebron 1st round exit very likely.

#63 Afroman86

Afroman86

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Dang. LeBron 13/14 tonight? Holy Molly. The NBA is not fair.....seriously....lol.

#64 rafroch

rafroch

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts
  • LocationMiami-Dade, Florida

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

93% shooting? When was the last time that happened taking so many shots???

Man, Lebron never fails to impress me...

#65 G-Manny

G-Manny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Not really but without Lebron 1st round exit very likely.

with a healthy lebron we are barely in first place, worst team in the nba almost beat us (with lebron). By the way we should start saying bye bye to the first place in the conference........... bulls are getting rose back in a couple of weeks

#66 rafroch

rafroch

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts
  • LocationMiami-Dade, Florida

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

with a healthy lebron we are barely in first place, worst team in the nba almost beat us (with lebron). By the way we should start saying bye bye to the first place in the conference........... bulls are getting rose back in a couple of weeks

I think we have yet to play truly good basketball this reg. season and idk how quick Rose's recovery is gonna be. Plus, Rose is good but EXTREMELY overrated. I mean everyone out there seems to think he's gonna come back and average 30-10 or something. He was never really THAT good, he averaged 24-8 on 45% shooting... Pretty good, but I don't understand why he is so popular. He got an MVP in 2010-11, but he's been injured for most of the past 2 seasons, and he wasn't playing like his MVP season even last year.

#67 G-Manny

G-Manny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

I think we have yet to play truly good basketball this reg. season and idk how quick Rose's recovery is gonna be. Plus, Rose is good but EXTREMELY overrated. I mean everyone out there seems to think he's gonna come back and average 30-10 or something. He was never really THAT good, he averaged 24-8 on 45% shooting... Pretty good, but I don't understand why he is so popular. He got an MVP in 2010-11, but he's been injured for most of the past 2 seasons, and he wasn't playing like his MVP season even last year.

yep, you are right rose is not going to be 100% when he gets back. Bulls don't have big time stars like we do and yet they are right behind us. I don't think they can beat us in the playoffs but they for sure are getting the first seed just like they did the past two years

#68 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

Wade with career high 12 rebounds.

Actually it's 16 but he was terrible tonight.
Posted Image

#69 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

Bulls lost tonight you do know that right and Thunder lost at Cleveland yesterday.

#70 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

I'm sure most of us was looking for a blowout, but MIAMI seriously looked disinterested until midway through the third. At that juncture of the game, you could clearly see the shift in intensity from the HEAT. Seeing how MIAMI turned on that proverbial switch should erase the doubt that many fans may feel. I know it's the Bobcats, but it was assuring nonetheless. If any concerns that I'm currently feeling, it's free throws. Other than that, good game that made MIAMI have to compete...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#71 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

I wont put too much stock in the regular season don't care if the Knicks, Bulls or even the Pacers finish in 1st place in the east, only thing I would like to see is the Heat improve their play especially the bench and stay healthy because this Heat team has proven over the past two years which they have finished in 2nd place in the east that they play at a much higher level in the playoffs and have made the NBA finals two years in a row, facts are facts health is what matters.

#72 G-Manny

G-Manny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Bulls lost tonight you do know that right and Thunder lost at Cleveland yesterday.

i know indiana got their 29 victory but that doesn't mean nothing. I love the heat (sometimes i hate them) but i'm also realistic, bulls with or without rose play hard every game, noah missed a few games, deng also missed a few games and they sill play hard, s**t! if lebron misses half of the season and wade and bosh missed a few games you think we would be in fourth place?

#73 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

i know indiana got their 29 victory but that doesn't mean nothing. I love the heat (sometimes i hate them) but i'm also realistic, bulls with or without rose play hard every game, noah missed a few games, deng also missed a few games and they sill play hard, s**t! if lebron misses half of the season and wade and bosh missed a few games you think we would be in fourth place?

Nope don't think the Heat would barely be in 4th place like the Bulls are right now without Lebron but really I think we would still have a better record than Boston and be a top 8 team in the east.

#74 AndrewWilliams

AndrewWilliams

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationMiami, Fl

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

Wade had a bad shooting night. He made up for it in other areas. That's what great players do.

#75 Afroman86

Afroman86

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

By the way where is AJ today?????? I am addicted to reading his take and review on the games MIA HEAT play. But it seems he is late today and I need to go to bed now... meh!...lol.

#76 AJ

AJ

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,737 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

Kind of expected this type of game with the team just coming off a road trip, but that doesn't give the excuse as to why they kept the worst team in it with mere minutes left in the game.

Sure, a win is a win but they once again played down to their opponent. I felt as if Miami just thought they could show up and win and that is never the case in professional sports.

On a lighter note, since there is not a lot to take from this game, 2nd game in a row Bosh is aggressive in the 2nd half. He had 10 points in the 4th quarter and his buckets were greatly needed. Loved the self challenge he made in Toronto and it looks as if he is trying to keep it...

And what about Wade? 6 offensive boards? Wow, for a guard that is quite astonishing.

LBJ 13-14 from the field tonight as well, sick.
"There's no such thing as coulda, shoulda, or woulda. If you shoulda and coulda, you woulda done it." - Pat Riley

#77 Skip B

Skip B

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

They were in control most of the game, and there was that big run 6 minutes into the 4th that really sealed the deal. They did look like they lost control for a short period I remember, but I think they are really starting to step it up and when they sense a weaker team getting any momentum they are working hard to shut it down. Bosh's moves were the best, Allen made a nice reversal and the other two? It seemed like they were both quietly just dominating like silent assassins.

As for the rest of the team, Battier needs to step it up Birdman is better than Turiaf was, and we better keep him for the playoffs. Cole was good and reacted well to meeting his match in the qiuckness department. Chalmers needs to step it up but they havn't been feeding him. Joel needs some minutes, and Haslem may need to sacrifice some.

Please, post the signature one more time...