Photo

Miami HEAT at Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Thread and Preview

Miami HEAT Oklahoma City Thunder Previews

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
106 replies to this topic

#101 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,812 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Lebron gets rests even when we're down big to other teams..when have you seen him play the whole game in a regular season game?

Difference is the Thunder had to keep him in if they wanted a chance in coming back.
Posted Image

#102 AndrewWilliams

AndrewWilliams

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationMiami, Fl

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

I enjoyed 'Video Game' Lebron toying with silly Porkins and dropping a triple on his ugly mug.

#103 SG-Three

SG-Three

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

Norris Cole played well too and made some awesome shots, the buzzer beater and the one he made in the fourth when the Thunders were closing in. Good team performance. It would have been better if D-Wade had played well.

33-41776-F.jpg

#104 SuperLBJ

SuperLBJ

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

LBJ was himself, dominate. Nothing I can really say about his game except for that if it gets better my head might explode. On a side note, anyone think LBJ bricked that last 3 on purpose? I don’t think he wanted that 60% + streak looming over the break and when it will end and just put it to rest to move on…

That's what I thought when he shoot that meaningless 3. And that is a smart move for him. Now he can enjoy the All Star break without worrying the next game/streak.

#105 gotankles

gotankles

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

great game but even though though lebron was dominate didnt like alot of the shots he took, i didnt like wades shot selection either, but the ball was moving found the 3 point shooters and it just seems like miami is a much more dominate team than okc.

Westbrook reminds me of a smaller poorer version of Cleveland lebron, pounding the ball and stalling the offense except to a larger extent considering westbrook has alot more talent on his team than lbj did.
but also the ability to take over and dominate games in multiple facets (westbrook does it less often though and less dominate)

#106 G00NIEZ45

G00NIEZ45

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Great win on the road.

1003250_10151718920809124_706520262_n.jp

#107 Scar

Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

OKC, the league and the refs...

In the end, the Heat prevailed despite their collective efforts to thwart them!

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Inaugural Miami Heat Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion! (2013)