Photo

Miami HEAT at Cleveland Cavaliers Official Game Thread and Preview

Miami HEAT Cleveland Cavaliers Recap

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#121 Maroko

Maroko

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Spo on Cole:

He just makes steady progress. He's as pure as anybody in that locker room, he's all about winning.

What the hell, Pure ??? it reminds me of the SYMBIOSIS from last year

On this Board, people are quoting me for existing ! 

Maroko_Banderas_owning_Bitches_HeatFakeD

#122 Maroko

Maroko

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

#123 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,604 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

Posted Image

This is just funny as hell to me :lol:. Maroko, you da man with these gifs B) ...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#124 Maroko

Maroko

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

This is just funny as hell to me :lol:. Maroko, you da man with these gifs B) ...TEAM HEAT since '88!

Much appreciate Bro but that's the Cold Cole effect

Posted Image

#125 Skip B

Skip B

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

WHO WAS THE GUY THAT SAID NOCO WASN'T AN NBA CALIBER PLAYER???? AND JOEL???? THEY SEEMED TO AI'GHT TONIGHT NOM'SAIN' NOM'SAIN' NOM'SAIN' NOM'SAIiiiiiiiinn

Please, post the signature one more time...

#126 AJ

AJ

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,830 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

No James, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Haslem or Battier…no problem.

I got to give it to the bench guys, this run of games for them will only produce positivity in the postseason.

Howard with his 899th start of his career, he actually had a good high arch on his release and netted 7 points.

Allen, Anthony and Miller each got 11. And I am really impressed with the play of The Warden tonight, depending on the match up, he may play pivotal minutes starting this weekend into June.

However, I got to give 2 guys the honorable mention tonight, 2 players that had it in them but just needed that shot to prove it…

James Jones was astonishing tonight, 14 points for a guy who really never sees any time except for warming the bench seats was locked and loaded and delivered. More impressed with the fact that he keeps himself THAT ready when his number is called upon…

Then again, there is only 1 game ball and it must go to Norris Cole. I absolutely love this kid, he is coming into his own and the Heat have more than a solid point guard to back up Chalmers. A damn near triple double; 16 points, 11 rebounds and 9 assists and the most important steal of the game. This cat was out there, and while Irving wasn’t himself, he held his own against an All-Star player. I was more than surprised he missed both clutch free throws but he came out focused and when Irving showed the ball, he took it. So much so I have to rewind my dvr like 5 times in a row.

65th win of the season; at this point we are all ready for the post season but these games are important to those bench guys to keep their skills sharpened if called upon soon…when it really matters.
"There's no such thing as coulda, shoulda, or woulda. If you shoulda and coulda, you woulda done it." - Pat Riley