Photo

Birdman starting in 13-14 season...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 michael_beasy_beasley

michael_beasy_beasley

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationAlcatraz

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Chris "birdman" Andersen showed how efficient Miami is when he is on the court...Granting we resign Chris Andersen, is it the right time to move him in the starting lineup next 2013-14 season!?!

A bit of the 2008 lighthearted Beasley came out when he joked that he couldn't bring himself to watch the Heat during any of their last three runs to the NBA Finals. "You know that's a lie," Beasley cracked before instantly shifting into a more somber, serious tone. "You get hungry. Especially when you see your old team get there three times in a row -- all three years you weren't here. You get mad. But you channel that anger. You put it into basketball. And that's what I'm looking forward to doing."

#2 michael_beasy_beasley

michael_beasy_beasley

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationAlcatraz

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

you effing hypocrite aka pharisee? you praise bird on one hand and have a mocking pic of a child mimicking bird.

That is not cool man! Change that god damn logo.

You ***ing fool django and stfu and mind your own business...

A bit of the 2008 lighthearted Beasley came out when he joked that he couldn't bring himself to watch the Heat during any of their last three runs to the NBA Finals. "You know that's a lie," Beasley cracked before instantly shifting into a more somber, serious tone. "You get hungry. Especially when you see your old team get there three times in a row -- all three years you weren't here. You get mad. But you channel that anger. You put it into basketball. And that's what I'm looking forward to doing."

#3 ChineseGuy

ChineseGuy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

Don't let him talk to you like that bird man. Say something back.

#4 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,801 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

In the event that MIAMI resigns the BIRDMAN, I feel as if he's better served coming off the bench. You'll need that instant energy when the second unit comes into the game. First and foremost, I'm praying that he comes back, as well as RAY ALLEN. But BIRDMAN was an essential part of that bench unit, inserting hustle and grittiness....TEAM HEAT since '88!

#5 Maroko

Maroko

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

An a-s-s hole and a jerk is a jerk how you come across. you dont like it the way I said right infront of your face.

you are mocking him with that logo which is not cool. He is not proven to be a pedophile. And what you are doing there is unbecoming of a fan. He helped the heat win a championship. you need to recognize that.

please don't be a white trash at a time like this.

OMG Chris_Birdman_andersen : will you leave it that way ? 

On this Board, people are quoting me for existing ! 

Maroko_Banderas_owning_Bitches_HeatFakeD

#6 el mariachi

el mariachi

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,423 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

An a-s-s hole and a jerk is a jerk how you come across. you dont like it the way I said right infront of your face.
you are mocking him with that logo which is not cool. He is not proven to be a pedophile. And what you are doing there is unbecoming of a fan. He helped the heat win a championship. you need to recognize that.

Dude I hope this is intended as a twisted joke. Wind up or pi$s take.

That pic of kid fan was splashed around and has nothing to do with mocking Birdman. It's a true fan. Nothing to do with those fake charges (which had nothing to do with paedo, but rather an extortion by a 17 or 18 year old chick who sent Andersen Internet pictures of herself but not disclosing her age until after he rejected to connect with her in real life. He didn't know her age before hand, she had presented herself as an adult. It is probably extortion from a Lakers fan because this all hit the fan right when the Nuggets & Lakers were in series last spring.)

But Birdman fan here is really a Birdman supporter not a parody or satire.
CAVeat empTOR

Posted Image

#7 el mariachi

el mariachi

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,423 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

Chris "birdman" Andersen showed how efficient Miami is when he is on the court...Granting we resign Chris Andersen, is it the right time to move him in the starting lineup next 2013-14 season!?!

If we can find someone who brings energy off the bench when he rests then I'm happy with Birdman getting start. He'll only play about 20 min anyways most nights regardless... so still think his best asset is coming off bench. But maybe he'll agree to vet min if Heat give him starting status for opening night tip off?
CAVeat empTOR

Posted Image

#8 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

I think that would be too much to ask.... He's effective with 20 minutes per game, 'nough said about  Birdman

LOL I love how MaxHeat69 has over 1500 posts, and he's not a Heat guy (MoodMuzik)(Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:50 AM)

#9 el mariachi

el mariachi

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,423 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

I think that would be too much to ask.... He's effective with 20 minutes per game, 'nough said about  Birdman

There are starters in NBA who play only that much time... in fact that's about UD's time most starts... but you cannot argue Andersen has been a highly effective energy infusion coming off the bench his ENTIRE career. But depends how Heat build frontcourt in off season. He could be just as effective starting to help establish opening game pace... if we get another energy guy who can sub him off when he gets gassed.
CAVeat empTOR

Posted Image

#10 robert829

robert829

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

Im fine with birdman on starting five..20 mins max should be fine.

#11 Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Birdman is better when Wade is out, and vice-versa, because neither of them can space all the way to the perimeter, so I'd give him more minutes, but keep him coming off the bench so he can stagger them with Wade.

#12 z3rOoOo

z3rOoOo

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

relax boy... it has nothing to do about mocking.. u always thought u are right.. chill

t8yv.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often an illusion" - Michael Jordan

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2251475/lebronkingjam.gif

#13 Maroko

Maroko

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Birdman is better when Wade is out, and vice-versa, because neither of them can space all the way to the perimeter, so I'd give him more minutes, but keep him coming off the bench so he can stagger them with Wade.

oh god ! The wade police will crush you soon and i will agree with them 

#14 Maroko

Maroko

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

You are the only one and stop insulting all the members when you are wrong !

IFWT-Baby-Birdman.jpg

#15 Airball

Airball

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

Django_Strikes

You should be a man and apologize

#16 lebronLBJ

lebronLBJ

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Well he needs to be re signed

#17 michael_beasy_beasley

michael_beasy_beasley

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationAlcatraz

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

There are starters in NBA who play only that much time... in fact that's about UD's time most starts... but you cannot argue Andersen has been a highly effective energy infusion coming off the bench his ENTIRE career. But depends how Heat build frontcourt in off season. He could be just as effective starting to help establish opening game pace... if we get another energy guy who can sub him off when he gets gassed.

Well I guess you're right bro we should get an energetic player off the bench...Im just thinking if we start birdman it would give Bosh his normal position as PF which I think he'd be more effective compared as Center...then Joel Anthony will be back in the rotation as birdman's backup center...

1st String

C - Chris Andersen

PF - Chris Bosh

SF - LeBron James

SG - Dwyane Wade

PG - Mario Chalmers

2nd String

C - Joel Anthony

PF - Udonis Haslem

SF - Shane Battier / Mike Miller

SG - Ray Allen

PG - Norris Cole

#18 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Well I guess you're right bro we should get an energetic player off the bench...Im just thinking if we start birdman it would give Bosh his normal position as PF which I think he'd be more effective compared as Center...then Joel Anthony will be back in the rotation as birdman's backup center...

1st String
C - Chris Andersen
PF - Chris Bosh
SF - LeBron James
SG - Dwyane Wade
PG - Mario Chalmers

2nd String
C - Joel Anthony
PF - Udonis Haslem
SF - Shane Battier / Mike Miller
SG - Ray Allen
PG - Norris Cole

Andersen has started like 11 games in his career, so why would he start now when he's like what 34 years old or whatever.
Posted Image

#19 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,521 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

GREG ODEN WILL BE STARTING

#20 michael_beasy_beasley

michael_beasy_beasley

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationAlcatraz

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:43 AM

GREG ODEN WILL BE STARTING

Say whut!?!

b2d89e0a.jpg