Photo

LeBron going to the New York Knicks?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 HEAT Bayless

HEAT Bayless

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

Stephen A Smith, on ESPN radio, says Lebron has "let work seep out" that he will "strongly consider" signing w/ Knicks as a FA in 2 years

SAS was suggesting that LeBron might not opt next summer b/c D Wade & Pat Riley may retire after 2014-15 season...

"LeBron has let a couple of people know… he may consider the NY Knicks a stronger possibility than any of us have ever imagined" - Stephen A

https://twitter.com/TommyBeer

#2 FINALS MVP 2014 BEASLEY

FINALS MVP 2014 BEASLEY

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

let´s trade him for melo

haha

#3 305LWB

305LWB

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,416 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

:rolleyes:

#4 the.316

the.316

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, cause LeBron will want to take his talents to NYC, and play with Amare.  He either re-signs here, or goes back to Cleveland, period. 

#5 Scar

Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,342 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Oh yay, another dumb rumor.

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Inaugural Miami Heat Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion! (2013)

#6 KKinsey

KKinsey

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Oh yay, another dumb rumor.

Oh it hasn't even started, a lot more where that came from.
Posted Image

#7 ThunderDAN

ThunderDAN

Living Legend

• Moderators
  • 5,067 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

Oh it hasn't even started, a lot more where that came from.

4udtCMk.gif

..but nobody cares what crazy ol' Dan Majerle thinks

#8 el mariachi

el mariachi

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,423 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yeah brace for every NYC or LA rumor possible. It's the nature of the media cycles to whet the imaginations of the NBA largest TV markets. White noise.
CAVeat empTOR

Posted Image

#9 LeBron James The G.O.A.T ™

LeBron James The G.O.A.T ™

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationSouth Beach Miami Florida

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

He's staying in Miami.
Posted Image

Miami Heat Fan Since 05

#10 G00NIEZ45

G00NIEZ45

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Stephen A. Smith a Knicks fan thinking Lebron will go to the Knicks lol.

untitled-47zivj.gif

#11 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,158 posts
  • LocationColorado, but born & raised in the M.I.A.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

^^^Yeah, definitely taking this with a grain of salt. Stephen A. is a native New Yorker and has an obvious Knicks bias. Plus, he works for ESPN, who will do anything to convince people that Bron will leave the Heat next summer.

#12 Scar

Scar

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,342 posts
  • LocationThe Wood

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

You know, what exactly is ESPN's issue with Miami in the first place?

They have all these sub sections for other sports  city powerhouses, but Miami seems to be left out.

ESPN Boston

ESPN NY

ESPN Dallas

Miami, and essentially Florida in general should most definitely get their own section. Beyond basketball, there are tons of other power house organizations in this state.

All we get is the Heat Index, which is nice, but was not around until the Big 3 formed, granted. lol

But really, all ESPN airs on its TV network is garbage nowadays. There is more talking then highlights, and even less highlights from every team that played and more focus on one or two teams until they recycle and throw the same crap down our throats.

Imitation is the best form of flattery

Inaugural Miami Heat Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion! (2013)

#13 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,158 posts
  • LocationColorado, but born & raised in the M.I.A.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

^^^ ESPN thinks they are pleasing the masses with their anti-Heat bias, since pretty much everyone in America besides Heat fans hates the Heat. TNT does the same thing. It's one of the main things I miss about living in Miami, no Sunsports here in stupid Colorado.

#14 MoodMuzik

MoodMuzik

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

There's so many Heat haters here in Florida it's ridiculous. Same ol' Bulls sh*t everywhere (and now Nets) smh.

#15 michael_beasy_beasley

michael_beasy_beasley

All-Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationAlcatraz

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

Yes LeBron will go to knicks this season and next season to whoop their *** aight...

A bit of the 2008 lighthearted Beasley came out when he joked that he couldn't bring himself to watch the Heat during any of their last three runs to the NBA Finals. "You know that's a lie," Beasley cracked before instantly shifting into a more somber, serious tone. "You get hungry. Especially when you see your old team get there three times in a row -- all three years you weren't here. You get mad. But you channel that anger. You put it into basketball. And that's what I'm looking forward to doing."

#16 Durant Sucks MVpothead

Durant Sucks MVpothead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • LocationNon bandwagon previews and recaps

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

See I don't like this idea of LeBron joining a team with a current franchise player on it. Never did I imagined he would've joined the HEAT and since I have my doubts on bulls because of penis roast mentioning his goat status OVERRATED i think here you get a lot of fake HEAT fans (wade homers) who doesn't want HEAT to win at all because of this chicago illinoise native. they thought LBJ watered him down. in truth it was wade who's washed up. got couple opportunity to stay healthy and didn't. overall bandwagoners view LBJ as second option "pippen" by haters and dwade lovers. i don't like that image. I think if he got a shot go to a rebuilding Lakers instead and rack up at least couple of rings there.

#17 el mariachi

el mariachi

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,423 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:06 AM

Yeah man, LeBron is the destination not another city. If dudes wanna play with LeBron they gotta come here and sacrifice. Until then it's Wade & Bosh's time to shine together. They planned 5 or more seasons together when they signed up for this. The opt out is just to restructure the house under new CBA. As long as Heat keep winning trust that Riley can build around the core.
CAVeat empTOR

Posted Image

#18 miamiheatallday1

miamiheatallday1

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,555 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

The funniest part about this is the Knicks fans who believe whole heartedly that Lebron will leave the team he won 2 rings with and play with Melo or who ever else is on the knicks. Re-tarded Knick fans believe Jr is better than Wade so Bron will leave lmao.

But yeah let's get fully prepared for the haters to pray and hope Bron leaves only to find out he takes major craps on their teams yet again
Posted Image

#19 RotaryP7

RotaryP7

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

You know, what exactly is ESPN's issue with Miami in the first place?

They have all these sub sections for other sports  city powerhouses, but Miami seems to be left out.

ESPN Boston

ESPN NY

ESPN Dallas

Miami, and essentially Florida in general should most definitely get their own section. Beyond basketball, there are tons of other power house organizations in this state.

All we get is the Heat Index, which is nice, but was not around until the Big 3 formed, granted. lol

But really, all ESPN airs on its TV network is garbage nowadays. There is more talking then highlights, and even less highlights from every team that played and more focus on one or two teams until they recycle and throw the same crap down our throats.

I agree. Miami should be on there. I do visit Heat Index a lot though but you're right, it was mainly created for the Big 3.