#201 MoodMuzik

MoodMuzik

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

That'd be a strategy of a coward,... not that of a true NBA Champion,....

Sooooo Nets resting their starters the last two games to DROP a spot in the bracket just so they can play us and not he Pacers isn't cowardly?

Or even better, OKC. They sat Durant the game before last night... until they realize if they lost the game last night then they would have Golden State in the 1st round lol soooo they play Durant to have the best chance of that NOT happening. True champion mentality?

#202 magicmike

magicmike

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Sooooo Nets resting their starters the last two games to DROP a spot in the bracket just so they can play us and not he Pacers isn't cowardly?

Or even better, OKC. They sat Durant the game before last night... until they realize if they lost the game last night then they would have Golden State in the 1st round lol soooo they play Durant to have the best chance of that NOT happening. True champion mentality?

Yes, what the Nets did was not a strategy of a true champion...

#203 MoodMuzik

MoodMuzik

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

OKC either then since they were positioning also...

#204 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

ONLY TRUE CHAMPION IS THE GOD ERIK SPOELSTRA

#205 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

ONLY TRUE CHAMPION IS THE GOD ERIK SPOELSTRA

YEAH, HE MIGHT GET LUCKY FOR THE LAST TIME. MASTERMIND AND GODFATHER PAT RILEY MAY HELP HIM OUT FOR THE LAST TIME.... THATS WHAT BIG BROTHER FORMER COACHES ARE THERE FOR,... TO PROTECT THEIR VERY OWN KID BROTHERS.....

#206 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

THE HONORABLE LORD SPOELSTRA ALREADY SURPASSED PHIL AND PAT RILEY

HES GOING AFTER RED AUERBACH, AND WILL 7 PEAT

#207 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

THE HONORABLE LORD SPOELSTRA ALREADY SURPASSED PHIL AND PAT RILEY

HES GOING AFTER RED AUERBACH, AND WILL 7 PEAT

YES, AND JAMES ENNIS IS GONNA MAKE SURE IT'S GONNA HAPPEN FOR THE NEXT 7 YEARS...

#208 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

AFTER THIS 3 PEAT JAMES ENNIS WILL GET RELEASED FROM THE D LEAGUE AND FLIP BURGERS WITH YOU

11169384.jpg

WHILE LORD SPO WILL PLAN HIS 4 PEAT WITH THE GODS HASLEM AND WADE WITH THE NEWEST RANSOM MIXTAPE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND

#209 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

YES, UDONIS HASLEM AND D-WADE WILL GROW BONES AND KNEES OF STEEL AND COME BACK STRONGER THANEVER TO SUPPORT THEIR YOUNGER LEADER AND ALL-ROUNDER LEBRON JAMES WHO WILL BE IN HIS 30IES NEXT YEAR.

JAMES ENNIS MAY FLIP SPECIAL BURGERS WHICH MAY GIVE SUPER POWERS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM INCLUDING HIMSELF, SO HE CAN REPLACE BATTIER WHO'S GONNA RETIRE ANYWAY....

#210 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

LUCKILY MAX ISNT THE GM

BEASLEY AFTER SMOKING A BOWL>>>> ENNIS

#211 MoodMuzik

MoodMuzik

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Lol I love how MaxHeat69 has almost 1500 posts and he's not a Heat guy.

#212 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

REGARDLESS, I JUST LIKE TO WATCH EXCITING BASKETBALL AND OBSERVE THE PROCESS OF CERTAIN CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM PROSPECTS....

MICHAEL BEASLEY SHOULD  EAT JAMES ENNIS'S AUSTRALIAN BURGERS, WHICH WILL MAKE HIM STRONGER AND MAKES ERIK SPOELSTRA'S JOB MUCH EASIER....

... okay enough of CAPITAL-trolling with SCIENTIST SPO, I'm switching back to normal mode.

I don't think the system really changes that much, even with the acquisition Greg Oden, who just came back from 4 years of NBA absence. I would not expect him to be too much of a factor, ... yet this year.

I do however like how Udonis Haslem switching Center position with Chris Bosh more than often, because Haslem has the edge hustle wise defensively. And what comes to my mind was, that Udonis could try to play the "Dajuan Blair-type of role" as the undersized center. Dajuan Blair is just 6'7, but nevertheless it worked out very well for the Spurs, while he was still effective.

Udonis Haslem has shown tremendous hustle in the last regular season game vs the Pacers, and has shown he can make Roy Hibbert work really hard for his spots. Who says size only matters. Size of opposition sometimes displays weakness as well.

So that's why I am saying, Miami should try to utilize their style consisting of give'n go and transition, use their original strength to create openings with a bang, then their shots should be falling just fine, and take wise 3 points shots to compensate for their lack of size and rebounding.

I think Udonis Haslem and Birdman as the men in the middle would allow Chris Bosh to play his more natural position as a stretch Powerforward....

just a thought,....

#213 ChicagoWynd

ChicagoWynd

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

AFTER THIS 3 PEAT JAMES ENNIS WILL GET RELEASED FROM THE D LEAGUE AND FLIP BURGERS WITH YOU
11169384.jpg
WHILE LORD SPO WILL PLAN HIS 4 PEAT WITH THE GODS HASLEM AND WADE WITH THE NEWEST RANSOM MIXTAPE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND

Hey SPO, that Ransom joint is hard. Keep me up to speed on when the mixtape releases. They don't play hardcore hip-hop like that in Chicago anymore. This is what I need right here.

#214 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

THIS SITE IS ALL U NEED ATRILLI.NET

#215 ChicagoWynd

ChicagoWynd

Starter