#1 Danny

Danny

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

670-heatbullspost-131205.jpg

(Photo Credit: Jonathan Daniel)]

The Miami HEAT dropped their second straight game, losing 107-87 to the Chicago Bulls Thursday night at the United Center. The HEAT dug themselves into an early hole and were never able to climb out. Their four-game road trip continues on Saturday.

Impact Performance of the Night: Carlos Boozer set the tone for the Chicago Bulls, scoring 19 points in the first half against the Miami HEAT. Boozer finished with 27 points and nine rebounds, his second strong performance against the HEAT in as many games. Miami had no answer Boozer on the block and couldn’t keep him off the offensive glass.  

The Deciding Run: The Bulls opened the second quarter with a 22-10 run to give themselves a 19-point lead. Chicago couldn’t miss from deep and was dominating Miami on the glass. While the HEAT were able to make a couple of runs to make things interesting, they were never able to close the gap to within single digits again.  

Play of the Game: The game was probably already over, but Luol Deng knocked down a contested three-pointer with 3:58 to go to end what had been a nice run from the HEAT. Miami had been chipping away at the Chicago lead, but missed three shots one possession then had Deng nail the three-pointer. It was the ultimate dagger in a game that was never really close.

Efficiency Rating: Offensive Efficiency: 96.1; Defensive Efficiency: 116.2

Trend to Watch: The HEAT really struggled on the defensive glass against the Bulls. It’s not something new, as Chicago has done this to Miami before. Still, the Bulls scored 24 second chance points, which really hurt the HEAT. It seemed that every time the HEAT got a stop, they couldn’t secure the board and the ball ended up going in the basket. There were a lot of things happening that led to the offensive rebounds. There were missed boxouts, but on a lot of the Bulls offensive rebounds the HEAT were out of position after being forced to help on penetration. With Chris Bosh, Shane Battier and Udonis Haslem having to help off of their men, the glass was left exposed. Miami has had issues like this in the past and have found ways to get around them. A recent rebounding issue popped up last December and by February it was a non-issue. With games against Minnesota, Detroit and Indiana coming up, it will be interesting to see how the HEAT fare on the glass.

The Takeaway: Take one look at the stat sheet if you want to, crumple it up and toss it into the garbage can sitting next to your desk. The HEAT got beat up on a night where they were missing Dwyane Wade and Chris Andersen, two huge pieces of the team’s rebounding puzzle. Chicago played great and Miami struggled for extended portions of the night. Losses like this happen every year and when the playoffs roll around, they are quickly forgotten. Last season the HEAT lost four games by 18 points or more. Three of those games came on the road against an opponent who got hot from three-point range. Tonight’s loss happened, and lessons can be learned from it, but it’s not something to dwell on as the season moves forward.

Notes: LeBron James finished with 21 points and five rebounds. Michael Beasley added 15 points and seven rebounds off the bench. Dwyane Wade and Greg Oden were inactive.

Infographic: 

131205-infernofastbreak.jpg

#2 AsPeHeat

AsPeHeat

Bench Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:42 AM

Time to open a new thread : "Who will the Heat snap their losing streak against" lol

Well, we need D-Wade. The team is not complete without him, and taking into account how badly we underestimate the opponents, it's no wonder why we lose. But we will be fine and bounce back the next game.

Check out my NBA-News website!

#3 KingJamesting a fool

KingJamesting a fool

King James and his Heatles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Locationplace without a dwade homer.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

lebron-buzzer-beater-o.gif

lebron-half-court-shot-o.gif

NO ONE CAN ARGUE HE'S COLD BLOODED AND MOST CLUTCH SHOOTER ALL TIME!

#4 EIsTheName

EIsTheName

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

Said it after last game, will say it again, When Wade isnt plying, Beasley needs to be starter, he is only one true shooter besides Wade in this team. Battier cant play anymore. And Heat starting 5 doesnt have a shooters like Wade is.

And when will they start playing Oden. Heat need Center bad. Bosh isnt a center. maybe if he didnt need to play like one his stats would get better. Now Bosh need to defend all the time and he is prob too tired to make shots. 

#5 MYC

MYC

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

Bosh is so pathetic on the board is not even funny anymore…. can't see that anymore..

all together annoys me to loose like that to those fugly bulls…   all together pretty embarrassing yesterday night...

www.mycsculptures.com
www.facebook.com/mycsculptures
science fiction and fantasy statues

#6 Starter

Starter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:18 AM

Efficiency and effort wasn't great last night..., on the court we have to intensify and play with more vigor, although we didn't have all our guys we can’t have this slow start and get out rebound by that margin, a better job has to be done on the glass.

Next game we will have D.Wade and Birdman Back, anytime soon Oden…

Think that is pretty good reinforcements there …well, let’s move on...

HeaTNation

#7 SlyB33r

SlyB33r

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

As with every game against big teams, the rebounding numbers are just atrocious. Crashing the glass accounts for a big portion of effort and it just wasn't there last night. I do not want to see 3 consecutive losses come Saturday. Time to pick up the slack. 

#8 Maroko

Maroko

The Final BOSS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

As i said before, i will always question Spo's lacks of Adjustement. We all know that the biggest strength of the bulls after the defense is the rebounding. I dont understand why on earth we havent a guy rebounding specially when Wade is not playing, what do you want to keep the spacing when you have a night off at shooting. That system is exposing Bosh ! Even Danny is trying to protect Bosh by hiding his amounts of rebounds in his review LOL 

So it's easy to bash Bosh but the real fault goes on SPO ! PROPS TO SPO LOL 

I still cant understand why he never help one of BIG 3 when he is struggling, why dont you set a play to score some easy buckets to give him some confidence back ? The BIG 3 has always to improvise and find the solution by themself but they also need a coach when they cant ! 

Where is Mario Chalmers ? $4 Millions for what ? OH He will show up for one game in post-season, hit a 3 or so then wow the GOAT is back OMG please with that ! If he was playing with some consistency, we wont need that desperate 3 ! 

On this Board, people are quoting me for existing ! 

Maroko_Banderas_owning_Bitches_HeatFakeD

#9 Maroko

Maroko

The Final BOSS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

The one cheering for SPO (PROPS TO SPO) with his spacing the floor are the one bashing Bosh, it shows how revelant they are... 

FOR KKINSEY^ : SEE  I AM BASHING BOSH ONCE AGAIN 

Keep showing with your no sense and no proofS once again  !

#10 Maroko

Maroko

The Final BOSS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

Today i have a thought for one of the most entertaining member : Ricki Roma 

He was the Anti-Nolio and he was burning the board by his presence ! Rest in peace Bro wherever you are  :wub:

I passed him and just became the 7th poster of all time 

I cant take that honor as a personal achievement but more as a collective goal as i needed you guys to keep trying to bash me as i was trolling you all ! 

I gave you  like 4 months of holidays this summer because real life is good too  :P

Unless i got banned for the rest of the season, my goal is to be the number one 

I cant leave you without thanking my girlfriend who is allowing me to be part of this family  B)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :ph34r:

#11 KingJamesting a fool

KingJamesting a fool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

Said it after last game, will say it again, When Wade isnt plying, Beasley needs to be starter, he is only one true shooter besides Wade in this team. Battier cant play anymore. And Heat starting 5 doesnt have a shooters like Wade is.

And when will they start playing Oden. Heat need Center bad. Bosh isnt a center. maybe if he didnt need to play like one his stats would get better. Now Bosh need to defend all the time and he is prob too tired to make shots. 

he's not a true shooter. he's a volume shooter. got a decent stroke but so is LBJ. you discount LBJ just because of this stereotype of seeing some bulk and sometimes those highlight reel dunk but trust me, his real solid game is shooting and he got a better technique than durant imo. don't get me wrong, durant shoot great but imo, his technique is overrated. his lengths helps him to shoot. LeBron has better shooting pocket, plyometric gauging and a solid follow through release to go along with his upper body strength. I actually would want to contrast this playoff game in another frame but you forced me to use it as example how great LeBron shoots. let me use that one later.

#12 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • LocationColorado but born & raised in the M.I.A.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Nobody listens to Linkin Park anymore. lol

#13 Brooklyn New York

Brooklyn New York

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Maroko has passed AJ as the biggest geek/virgin in forum history

2jfdb2c.gif

#14 KingJamesting a fool

KingJamesting a fool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

Nobody listens to Linkin Park anymore. lol

not citing anyone. now you're one.

#15 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • LocationColorado but born & raised in the M.I.A.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

not citing anyone. now you're one.

???

#16 KingJamesting a fool

KingJamesting a fool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

i noticed you said besides wade.

BlakeShock.gif

********-ten-points-from-gryffindor.gif

#17 Maroko

Maroko

The Final BOSS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

Maroko has passed AJ as the biggest geek/virgin in forum history

LOL @ 2 pusssssycat like it your post when they dont know **** about AJ (probably because they are still rookie)

Anyway it was great to spend the summer with your sister, obviously she likes it french  :wub:   B)

Tell her i might save her one day from where she lives under your brooklyn bridge

#18 baller9sm

baller9sm

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

LOL @ 2 pusssssycat like it your post when they dont know **** about AJ (probably because they are still rookie)

Anyway it was great to spend the summer with your sister, obviously she likes it french  :wub:   B)

Tell her i might save her one day from where she lives under your brooklyn bridge

I actually do know who AJ is. I have been on heat forum since 2007. SO obviously not a rookie ;) 

#19 Maroko

Maroko

The Final BOSS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,340 posts
  • LocationCole World

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

I actually do know who AJ is. I have been on heat forum since 2007. SO obviously not a rookie ;)

so you were waiting for me to post in one month what you did in almost 7 years 

What a great honor  B)

#20 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

Not much to report in this game except that if you watched it then it's self-explanatory. That game was just yuck :blink:...TEAM HEAT since '88!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Miami HEAT, Chicago Bulls, Game Recap, Infographic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users