#1 BIGROB80

BIGROB80

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationMiami FLA

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

We lose to the Spurs and Bulls and now the Spurs are killing the Bulls in Chicago? How does a crappy team like the Bulls just become Mental Giants against us and now look like a d league team vs the Spurs? Where's Noah? And the Spurs? Old *** hell and still have the No.1 seed lol! I'm like why don't we have that killer instinct to put the Bulls out of their misery!

Thank You Lakers-Keep your Kobe

#2 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

SPURS HAVE THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE

#3 Angelo

Angelo

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

The Bulls are inconsistent

Also, Bynum is looking solid for the Pacers. It's only 1 game though and vs the Celtics, but it'll be interesting to see how he plays against us.

#4 rafroch

rafroch

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
  • LocationMiami-Dade, Florida

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

This is no surprise, Spurs got to the Finals last year and almost beat us for a reason

#5 rafroch

rafroch

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

Also, Bynum is looking solid for the Pacers. It's only 1 game though and vs the Celtics, but it'll be interesting to see how he plays against us.

I kind of knew this sh** was gonna happen, unfortunately. Bynum, if motivated, can still be one of the best centers in the league. Which sucks for us.

#6 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts
  • LocationColorado but born & raised in the M.I.A.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

We lose to the Spurs and Bulls and now the Spurs are killing the Bulls in Chicago? How does a crappy team like the Bulls just become Mental Giants against us and now look like a d league team vs the Spurs? Where's Noah? And the Spurs? Old *** hell and still have the No.1 seed lol! I'm like why don't we have that killer instinct to put the Bulls out of their misery!

That's because the Heat get the Bulls' A++++++++++ game, while the rest of the league gets their C- game.

#7 305LWB

305LWB

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,071 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Spurs are still the biggest challengers out West because of their amazing ball movement and because we have no one who can deal with Duncan. Oh and that Pop guy is pretty good too.

Posted Image

#8 305LWB

305LWB

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,071 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

I kind of knew this sh** was gonna happen, unfortunately. Bynum, if motivated, can still be one of the best centers in the league. Which sucks for us.

and yet they're almost losing to the Celtics. Calm down.

Posted Image

#9 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts
  • LocationColorado but born & raised in the M.I.A.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Off topic, but what happened with that big, bad road trip the Pacers supposedly had? Guess they don't have one of those 6 game backbreakers like the Heat had this season. smh

League coddling it's new "favorite team"?

#10 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

KING SPOEY IS COY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

HUH BYNUM? PACERS SUCKS, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE SPURS

#11 Angelo

Angelo

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

His defense has been pretty meh though; he's still slow and much less effective than Hibbert. I don't think Lebron or Wade will struggle with him around the rim.

#12 Starter

Starter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Well spurs are a team you never count out, they always there and competing just as we do, season in and out they are a proven team,...got to play those guys tuff and never sleep on them .....!!

HeaTNation

#13 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Folks bury the Spurs year after year; they rise to the challenge year after year. Those guys are veterans and battle tested, their core has years together. And for whatever reason, no matter who plays, the system is unchanged. That's just a team that you have to deal with if the situation arises. MIAMI will...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#14 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,231 posts
  • LocationHialeah,Florida

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

Spurs right now are playing the best basketball in the NBA and I feel they are far from being dead, the West playoffs should be very interesting to watch this season.

#15 Nolio

Nolio

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,241 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:07 AM

1. Bulls are not a crappy team. They are a great "team", they just don't have a go to guy. The Bulls killed us when we played them because we're paper thin on the inside and Noah was allowed to do what Noah does. 

2. The Spurs are a great "team" and have been a great team since 1999. If you don't have a guy that you can go to get buckets, you're not going to beat them. The Spurs generally beat themselves more than anyone really beating them. The Bulls are not a team that can take advantage of the Spurs on a bad day. 

3. The Heat have the killer instinct, they just don't have chemistry that they have had the past 2 years. Everyone on these forums have been talking about Miami turning it on but this team isn't the same team from before. Replacing Mike Miller with Beasley in the rotation has a big effect. Trying to incorporate Greg Oden is a work in progress. Lebron's tired, Bosh's role has changed again now that Wade is back to normal. It's a process. 

#16 SG-Three

SG-Three

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

I'm not concerned about the Spurs. I don't think they can make it out of the Western Conference, especially if KD and RW figure out how to play with each other again. Plus, the playoffs-bound teams in the West are really good teams. They have to get past 3 of those teams, which I believe will take a lot of their energy. Until then, I won't be worried about them.

TBH, other than Indiana, it's Brooklyn that concerns me. 

33-41776-F.jpg

#17 RwC

RwC

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Wanna know why the Spurs don't lose against teams like Chicago?

When they're the better team coach Pop won't let them lose. That and Noah isn't doing his super rage inducing faces when the Spurs come to town. There are no cameras following the Spurs, the only chance at a spotlight Noah ever gets is against Miami.

LeBron-James-Game-Winning-Lay-Up-Game-1-

#18 RBRash

RBRash

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

Good point RWC

LeBron also said himself that Bulls play Heat differently, all the teams do

#19 rafroch

rafroch

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

I'm not concerned about the Spurs. I don't think they can make it out of the Western Conference, especially if KD and RW figure out how to play with each other again. Plus, the playoffs-bound teams in the West are really good teams. They have to get past 3 of those teams, which I believe will take a lot of their energy. Until then, I won't be worried about them.

TBH, other than Indiana, it's Brooklyn that concerns me. 

So wait... the Spurs possibly going back to the Finals doesn't worry you, but Brooklyn does? Lol.

If we're worried about Brooklyn, we shouldn't even call ourselves contenders

#20 Nolio

Nolio

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,241 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:38 AM

So wait... the Spurs possibly going back to the Finals doesn't worry you, but Brooklyn does? Lol.

If we're worried about Brooklyn, we shouldn't even call ourselves contenders

^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users