#681 Majestic

Majestic

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

As much as I wanna trade haslem due to him sucking so Damn much and fell off, the heat fan in me refuses. But I wish we could trade him but I already know they would never trade him so I don't even bother to include him in trade scenarios

Send him to Sioux Falls and bring back Khem Birch.

#682 Fanzeed

Fanzeed

Rotation Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

The Heat should make a trade for Brandan Wright from the Celtics who they just traded for. The Celtics are loaded at the forward/center position. 

Give them Cole to backup marcus smart

#683 #1draftppick

#1draftppick

The G.O.A.T

• Moderators
  • 10,181 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

The Heat should make a trade for Brandan Wright from the Celtics who they just traded for. The Celtics are loaded at the forward/center position.

Give them Cole to backup marcus smart

I can dig it if it works financially

564032845.gif

-Winner Of The 2010 Miami Heat Message Boards Most Improved Poster Award   
-Winner Of The 2011 Miami Heat Message Boards Most Improved Poster Award

I don't lock threads, I just delete them

© 2009, #1draftppick, Inc. All rights reserved. Mario "The GOAT" Chalmers, GOAT, and the GOAT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of #1draftppick, Inc. In the United States of America and

elsewhere.

#684 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

Emperor's EYE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Udonis Haslem ain't going anywhere,....

LOL I love how MaxHeat69 has over 1500 posts, and he's not a Heat guy (MoodMuzik)(Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:50 AM)

#685 Fade-A-Wade

Fade-A-Wade

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Trade Cole + JHam for Tim Hardaway Jr and Cole Aldrich, it works on ESPN trade machine

Cole for Wroten - rob Philly

Cole for whatever trash Ainge has on his bench so it wont play

JUST GET RID OF COLE. HE IS USELESS. Its deterring Napier's growth too. Spo should be ashamed of himself, he should go watch what Napier has accomplished. This kid can run an offense and has guts. PLAY HIM, IDC IF HE GOES 1-80 IN A GAME, HE IS THE FUTURE OF THIS FRANCHISE ANYWAY

#686 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

Emperor's EYE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

Trade Cole + JHam for Tim Hardaway Jr and Cole Aldrich, it works on ESPN trade machine

JUST GET RID OF COLE. HE IS USELESS. Its deterring Napier's growth too. Spo should be ashamed of himself, he should go watch what Napier has accomplished. This kid can run an offense and has guts. PLAY HIM, IDC IF HE GOES 1-80 IN A GAME, HE IS THE FUTURE OF THIS FRANCHISE ANYWAY

Justin Hamilton, that piece of trash isn't gonna go anywhere to, the Knicks wouldn't be that stupid.....

LOL I love how MaxHeat69 has over 1500 posts, and he's not a Heat guy (MoodMuzik)(Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:50 AM)

#687 BIGROB80

BIGROB80

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • LocationMiami FLA

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:19 AM

Let's send Spolestra and Hamilton to the D League and let's bring back Kevin Loughery he will use the bench!

Thank You Lakers-Keep your Kobe

#688 carnageta

carnageta

Bench Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

Just because a trade works on espn trade machine, doesn't mean both parties will agree to it. Tim Jr is the brightest player the knicks have. He could be a future cornerstone piece. Why would they give him up for the worst starting pg in the NBA (Norris Cole) and a player who shouldn't even be in the NBA (J Ham)?

Realisticly, we would have to offer Chalmers to get Tim Jr, but even then its possible the Knicks decline.

#689 Majestic

Majestic

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:32 PM

Why would they give him up for the worst starting pg in the NBA (Norris Cole) and a player who shouldn't even be in the NBA (J Ham)?

There is no good reason for NY to make that trade. It would be stupid on their part.

It would be nice to unload Cole and Hamilton for a decent shooting guard though. We already have our starting big man in uniform. I'm still mourning the loss of McRoberts and Bosh being out is vastly annoying, but, I hope Spo decides to fast track Whiteside and get him up to speed for Bosh's return. 

#690 Takashi

Takashi

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWade County

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

I wish we could steal Wroten from the 76ers. Dude is a good scorer & is still young with room to grow

DeadClearcutCowrie.gif

#691 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

Emperor's EYE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

I wish we could steal Wroten from the 76ers. Dude is a good scorer & is still young with room to grow

What are we all dreaming about?....

#692 ChampaynePapi

ChampaynePapi

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 AM

and he's a good passer smh
IMG_20141031_034823_zps2dadef08.jpg

#693 z3rOoOo

z3rOoOo

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:05 AM

I actually did mention Fasenko but most people laugh at it like the heat has that much choice.. The guy is a legit 7 ft almost 300 lbs and is just 27-28 yrs old.. If you ask me, aside from the athleticism, the guy has a more well rounded play than whiteside..Whiteside is athletic but his lateral movement is just so freakin slow. Man even Oden moves better than him around the rim.. Fasenko can rebound, has a decent behind the back post game, underrated passer, mediocre defense but his size alone is already something and he is still young.. If the Heat gave a shot at Whiteside and Pittman types and the gaping hope is getting clearer and clearer (not that it has not been in 4 years) each game, the heat would need any able big out there that is available.. He may suffer on defense with those hard traps but if they can play him like Mark Gasol in Memphis, I think he can flourish.  

"Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often an illusion" - Michael Jordan

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2251475/lebronkingjam.gif

#694 carnageta

carnageta

Bench Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:25 PM

I actually did mention Fasenko but most people laugh at it like the heat has that much choice.. The guy is a legit 7 ft almost 300 lbs and is just 27-28 yrs old.. If you ask me, aside from the athleticism, the guy has a more well rounded play than whiteside..Whiteside is athletic but his lateral movement is just so freakin slow. Man even Oden moves better than him around the rim.. Fasenko can rebound, has a decent behind the back post game, underrated passer, mediocre defense but his size alone is already something and he is still young.. If the Heat gave a shot at Whiteside and Pittman types and the gaping hope is getting clearer and clearer (not that it has not been in 4 years) each game, the heat would need any able big out there that is available.. He may suffer on defense with those hard traps but if they can play him like Mark Gasol in Memphis, I think he can flourish.  

Yup. Fasenko had some skills. He was a big body who could score inside and rebound and block shots. He was like a Mozgov. 25 minutes, could average 9 points 9 rebounds over a 1 blk a game. That's exactly what the heat need.

#695 Fade-A-Wade

Fade-A-Wade

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted Yesterday, 10:16 PM

Just because a trade works on espn trade machine, doesn't mean both parties will agree to it. Tim Jr is the brightest player the knicks have. He could be a future cornerstone piece. Why would they give him up for the worst starting pg in the NBA (Norris Cole) and a player who shouldn't even be in the NBA (J Ham)?

Realisticly, we would have to offer Chalmers to get Tim Jr, but even then its possible the Knicks decline.

I know they would have to agree to it, just saying it works financially, because people are always saying "THE CONTRACTS DONT WORK!!111". Knicks looking to dump contracts, they are basically rebuilding. The only team that WOULD take Cole and JHam are teams who want expiring contracts, doesn't matter if they are good or not.

#696 carnageta

carnageta

Bench Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted Today, 01:25 AM

I know they would have to agree to it, just saying it works financially, because people are always saying "THE CONTRACTS DONT WORK!!111". Knicks looking to dump contracts, they are basically rebuilding. The only team that WOULD take Cole and JHam are teams who want expiring contracts, doesn't matter if they are good or not.

True, but if the Knicks are rebuilding why would they give up there future SG for two garbage players ? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users