Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,727 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

WHILE YOU POSTING UP STATS WERE SIGNING DUDES

griz_fri_8190654_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Miami Heat are closing in on calling up center Hassan Whiteside of the Iowa Energy from the D-League.

Whiteside was a second round pick of the Sacramento Kings in 2010 and played 19 games for them over the span of two seasons. He has been sent up and down between the Energy and its parent team, the Memphis Grizzlies, who Whiteside has not played for yet in a regular season game.

In his only two games with the Energy this season, Whiteside is averaging 21.0 points, 15.5 rebounds, and 6.0 blocks. With the Heat’s apparent lack of interior defense and shaky big men due to injuries, the former Kings’ big man would be a valuable addition to Miami’s front line.

Note: Justin Hamilton‘s contract doesn’t become guaranteed until December 1, so if Whiteside does sign with the Heat, he could potentially push Hamilton out.

4702978939_702cc67ddb_z.jpg

#2 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,228 posts
  • LocationHialeah,Florida

Posted Yesterday, 11:17 PM

According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Miami Heat are closing in on calling up center Hassan Whiteside of the Iowa Energy from the D-League.

Whiteside was a second round pick of the Sacramento Kings in 2010 and played 19 games for them over the span of two seasons. He has been sent up and down between the Energy and its parent team, the Memphis Grizzlies, who Whiteside has not played for yet in a regular season game.

In his only two games with the Energy this season, Whiteside is averaging 21.0 points, 15.5 rebounds, and 6.0 blocks. With the Heat’s apparent lack of interior defense and shaky big men due to injuries, the former Kings’ big man would be a valuable addition to Miami’s front line.

Note: Justin Hamilton‘s contract doesn’t become guaranteed until December 1, so if Whiteside does sign with the Heat, he could potentially push Hamilton out.

Hamilton will likely be out very soon.

#3 305LWB

305LWB

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 PM

SCOTTIEPIPPEN33 PROBABLY HAD A HEART ATTACK FROM EXCITEMENT HEARING THIS NEWS.

#4 BornNRaisedCountyOfDade

BornNRaisedCountyOfDade

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted Today, 12:03 AM

Bad troll is bad at his job.

I already had that information about Hassan in my D-league thread hours before you made this . I had videos and his stats, and all this info... guess you didnt read into it before posting.

You make useless threads all over the place instead of adding to threads with the same info lol.

What can I expect from the guy that said Ennis would never play in the NBA..........

Hassan can play while Birdman recovers maybe. He has the size to at least grab boards and finish inside, etc. 

25 is young enough to still have a chance to develop too. Seems he is improving each year.

Click to See why You should Boo Lebron & Mike Miller

We are the Hardest Working, Best Conditioned, Most Professional, Most Un-Selfish, Toughest, Meanest, Most Disliked team in the NBA & we wouldn't want it any other way!!!

#5 PuertoRicanHeat

PuertoRicanHeat

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted Today, 03:24 AM

This guy gonna give us some big balls to go in the paint and do the dirty work to rebound , because nobody doing that for us now, Heat is gonna be potent with Wade come back and you get a big man , but i think we should get a more known big man too like a Monroe! 

We 8-6 with injuries and no size, if we healthy and got size we can go up strong against any team!

hpg0910_091217_arroyo_2.jpg?itok=3cUNF9w

#6 JulesWinnfield

JulesWinnfield

'06 '12 '13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted Today, 04:01 AM

I remember when we were raving about this guy back in 2012, I like him actually and believe that he can find a spot role on this team. 

"Home of the 2006, 2012, & 2013 NBA titles. 27 Game Winning Streak. Wade-County. Zo. UD. Big Shot Bosh. Micky & Mr. Riley. And future league MVP James Ennis."

Miami Heat Forum Fantasy Basketball Champion 2014! 

#7 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted Today, 04:41 AM

If and when this signing goes down, I hope that this is the answer that us HEATians has been waiting for for years. After striking out time after time, MIAMI is due for a homerun, at least a hit, in the productive big man department. Let's all hope and pray that this signing pans out :mellow:...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#8 3ballbomber

3ballbomber

FOREVER MAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts
  • LocationBurn City

Posted Today, 04:59 AM

We 8-6 with injuries and no size, if we healthy and got size we can go up strong against any team!

word up. I'll say it over & over 'we are a legit C & depth away from Contending'. We are merely a true C away from ECF.

Jordan - "A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated."

B. Modigliani - "Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs."

"There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty"

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

#9 3ballbomber

3ballbomber

FOREVER MAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts
  • LocationBurn City

Posted Today, 05:00 AM

If and when this signing goes down, I hope that this is the answer that us HEATians has been waiting for for years. After striking out time after time, MIAMI is due for a homerun, at least a hit, in the productive big man department. Let's all hope and pray that this signing pans out :mellow:...TEAM HEAT since '88!

highly doubt it mate

Jordan - "A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated."

B. Modigliani - "Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs."

"There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty"

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

#10 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,727 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted Today, 08:37 AM

Bad troll is bad at his job.

I already had that information about Hassan in my D-league thread hours before you made this . I had videos and his stats, and all this info... guess you didnt read into it before posting.

You make useless threads all over the place instead of adding to threads with the same info lol.

What can I expect from the guy that said Ennis would never play in the NBA..........

Hassan can play while Birdman recovers maybe. He has the size to at least grab boards and finish inside, etc. 

25 is young enough to still have a chance to develop too. Seems he is improving each year.

YOUR THREAD

http://fans.heat.nba...full-game-vids/

MADE IT SEEM THAT WE WAS GONNA SIGN BIRCH OR JONES SO THATS WHY I SAID ITS A WASTED THREAD

zxjg.png

WHEN YOU ASSUME STUFF U MAKE A *** OUT OF YOU AND ME PLAYBOY

HSqg4OG.png

YOU BETTER MAKE A THREAD ON KING SPO NEXT IF U WANT YOUR LIFE TO MATTER

592pycP.png

hPqcKMe.png

#11 BornNRaisedCountyOfDade

BornNRaisedCountyOfDade

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted Today, 09:39 AM

YOUR THREAD

http://fans.heat.nba...full-game-vids/

MADE IT SEEM THAT WE WAS GONNA SIGN BIRCH OR JONES SO THATS WHY I SAID ITS A WASTED THREAD

WHEN YOU ASSUME STUFF U MAKE A *** OUT OF YOU AND ME PLAYBOY

YOU BETTER MAKE A THREAD ON KING SPO NEXT IF U WANT YOUR LIFE TO MATTER

Wow do you really have that much of a hard time reading/understanding English? My thread says "we are about to sign a C named Hassan Whitehead" and "follow the D-league teams with videos"

How would you get that we are about to sign Birch or TJ from that? Honestly?

Start being productive and less "funny" and your posts might actually contribute something around here. You double post all the news that is already here, you make pointless threads and troll nonstop and then try to insult me when I am making threads with actual basketball topics and information.

All your informative posts you just copy and paste the words 100% from other sites.... instead of posting a link you copy and paste full articles without even linking to the source.. can't you actually write yourself other than trolling and dumb pictures?

Since you want to include my username and troll me in this thread and not talk basketball and just be a clown, I'm gonna do us both a favor and make it so I don't see your posts anymore. I enjoyed your pictures at first and some of the jokes, but it gets old fast. See ya!

Click to See why You should Boo Lebron & Mike Miller

We are the Hardest Working, Best Conditioned, Most Professional, Most Un-Selfish, Toughest, Meanest, Most Disliked team in the NBA & we wouldn't want it any other way!!!

#12 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

Emperor's EYE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted Today, 10:08 AM

WELL,.... FOR ONCE THAT COULD BE SOME PROMISING MOVE, BOILING UP IN OUR SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ENFORCER DOWNLOW!!!!!!

BRING IT ON, THEN.......

LOL I love how MaxHeat69 has over 1500 posts, and he's not a Heat guy (MoodMuzik)(Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:50 AM)

#13 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,727 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted Today, 10:52 AM

WELL,.... FOR ONCE THAT COULD BE SOME PROMISING MOVE, BOILING UP IN OUR SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ENFORCER DOWNLOW!!!!!!

BRING IT ON, THEN.......

FINALLY REBOUNDS

oBhebxW.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users