Photo

Road to the playoffs: 6th, 7th or 8th seed?

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#261 Rileysrighthand

Rileysrighthand

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • LocationWest Side LA

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:35 PM

Brooklyn and Charlotte are still in this race.

"That dance card had been punched," he said of the too-late push for Anthony. "We were a little bit late to that party. I made a call, but we were late in on that one."

#262 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,472 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

BUCKS LOSING 4 STRAIGHT

AND GUESS WHAT THE WIZARDS WITHOUT BEAL WILL LOSE 10 GAMES

5TH SEED

giphy.gif

Funny how that bosh nut rider has vanished recently.

wade playing good must have been too much for him to handle.

I thought he was a heat lifer? Lol

#263 Cisco

Cisco

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:52 AM

Lets just hope that the Bucks lose tomorrow and we win the next day vs the Hawks. I think theres a 30% chance we win vs the Hawks. Last time they only used their bench to beat us at home

mv3_masthead.jpg

#264 Cisco

Cisco

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

So the remaining games would be vs Hawks, Pistons, Spurs, Cavs, Pistons, Pacers, Hornets, Bulls, Raptors, Magic, Sixers. We could be 9-2 before the playoffs start

mv3_masthead.jpg

#265 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,472 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:04 AM

WERE WINNING ALL OF EM 

AS LONG AS WE PLAY BABY WHITE WADE , LIKE BNR SAID THESE SHORT LINEUPS ARE DEPRIVING SOME OF OUR HUSTLE PLAYERS 

EVEN ENNIS CAN CONTRIBUTE ON DEFENSE

giphy.gif

#266 Majestic

Majestic

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

WERE WINNING ALL OF EM 

AS LONG AS WE PLAY BABY WHITE WADE , LIKE BNR SAID THESE SHORT LINEUPS ARE DEPRIVING SOME OF OUR HUSTLE PLAYERS 

EVEN ENNIS CAN CONTRIBUTE ON DEFENSE

There's an idea…go undefeated by sitting the star players more often and giving more prime time PT to the bench players. Genius. Get Whiteside, Wade, Deng, Birdman, Dragic out of there and let Tj, Ennis, Beasley, Shabazz and Zoran take us to the promised land. You and BnR are the two most realistic and lucid thinkers on the forum…you guys should have a direct line to Spoelstra. 

Batman-and-Robin-Batman_zpsmcljpzac.jpg

You keep this up SCIENTIST SPO, your days as a BnR two time blocked member may be over.  ;)

#267 Original Zero

Original Zero

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

I honestly doubt the league will let Lebron lose in the 1st round. He basically gets a bye no matter who he plays IMO

#268 heatphin4lyfe

heatphin4lyfe

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
  • LocationBorn in FLA. Reside in NC

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

No matter the seeding, just let MIAMI get in. In postseason play, where the records reset to 0-0, anything can happen. So is MIAMI happens to fall to the 8th seed, great, just don't go below that...TEAM HEAT since '88!

#269 HeatFanDan

HeatFanDan

Cutler Ridge's Finest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationWestminster CO

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

What's with the Scientist Spo - BNR lovefest over here? lol

#270 MaxHeat69

MaxHeat69

Emperor's EYE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:48 PM

Yea it is actually 3 games because of the tie-breaker, but the Bucks have played poorly lately so who knows, we could get #6, but its looking more like #7 today, lets see by another week lol.

It would be nice to see Wade try to beat Lebron, it is very unlikely, but who knows... and yes if we lost, it would burn a fire in our coaches, management and players. A rivalry!!! sounds fun to me win or lose to see that series, I know it would have some great moments.

The NBA could make aka rig this series Heat vs Cavs happen,.... But would anybody pay millions of bet bucks to see LeBron getting his *** kicked out in the first round???.......

LOL I love how MaxHeat69 has over 1500 posts, and he's not a Heat guy (MoodMuzik)(Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:50 AM) SPO gunna SPO

#271 Majestic

Majestic

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted Yesterday, 06:58 AM

What's with the Scientist Spo - BNR lovefest over here? lol

It's a leap of faith they both share over the Heat getting the 5th seed and/or taking out the Cavs in the first round. I call it irrational optimism, they call it being a true Heat fan and talking NBA basketball. It is a bit odd that SCIENTIST PRO allows this commonality to offset being blocked (twice) by BnR. I guess dreamers are linked in some unknown transcendent way. With the Heat 6.5 games back of the Wizards with 11 games to go, that 5th seeds a lock…right SPO?  ;) 

#272 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,785 posts
  • LocationHialeah,Florida

Posted Yesterday, 07:44 AM

I honestly doubt the league will let Lebron lose in the 1st round. He basically gets a bye no matter who he plays IMO

His teams have never lost in the 1st round, its one of those things that Lebron fans brag about all the damn time.

#273 Turtlebron

Turtlebron

Role Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationMarijampolė

Posted Yesterday, 07:55 AM

People who still don't get that Spoey is exaggerating only to make people laugh and still take his posts seriously and can't see humour in it are either too serious or pretty stupid.. linking him and BnR together.. are you serious?

#274 Majestic

Majestic

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 AM

His teams have never lost in the 1st round

That streak will continue this year as well…whether they play the Heat, Boston, Indiana, Brooklyn or Charlotte.

#275 Majestic

Majestic

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 AM

People who still don't get that Spoey is exaggerating only to make people laugh and still take his posts seriously and can't see humour in it are either too serious or pretty stupid.. linking him and BnR together.. are you serious?

Yes, I get it…just having fun yanking SPO's and BnR's chain a bit. I especially like linking him to BnR…I'm just being ironical. 

#276 SCIENTIST SPO

SCIENTIST SPO

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,472 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 AM

There's an idea…go undefeated by sitting the star players more often and giving more prime time PT to the bench players. Genius. Get Whiteside, Wade, Deng, Birdman, Dragic out of there and let Tj, Ennis, Beasley, Shabazz and Zoran take us to the promised land. You and BnR are the two most realistic and lucid thinkers on the forum…you guys should have a direct line to Spoelstra. 

Batman-and-Robin-Batman_zpsmcljpzac.jpg

You keep this up SCIENTIST SPO, your days as a BnR two time blocked member may be over.  ;)

NA BNR IS A BOSH SUPPORTER WADE HATER

1ZYHHEt.png

WHILE IVE BEEN QUOTED FOR SAYING THAT JORDAN AND WADE HAVE THE SAME BLOODLINE AS JESUS CHRIST

oBhebxW.png

giphy.gif

#277 Majestic

Majestic

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted Yesterday, 03:32 PM

WHILE IVE BEEN QUOTED FOR SAYING THAT JORDAN AND WADE HAVE THE SAME BLOODLINE AS JESUS CHRIST

Jesus Christ couldn't dunk…he was crucified before the Air Sandals came out.

#278 Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Miami Heat Fan 4 Life

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,785 posts
  • LocationHialeah,Florida

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 PM

That streak will continue this year as well…whether they play the Heat, Boston, Indiana, Brooklyn or Charlotte.

It may totally seem that way but you have to ask yourself this, how many Cavs starters after Lebron James have playoff experience ? 

#279 Majestic

Majestic

All-NBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationSE Florida

Posted Today, 12:38 AM

It may totally seem that way but you have to ask yourself this, how many Cavs starters after Lebron James have playoff experience ? 

Doesn't matter…Cavs will get past the first round…They're that good…lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users