Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roli

D-Wade's real height

29 posts in this topic

id_normal.jpg

05]

Tom Haberstroh

Udonis Haslem agreed with LeBron's assessment that Wade is secretly 6-1. Then again, LeBron joked that he, himself, is 6-9.

id_normal.jpg
05]

Tom Haberstroh

A little height controversy with Dwyane Wade. Spo says he's 6-4 "on a good day." LeBron said Wade is 6-1 and your basketball card is a liar.

when you look Wade and LBJ's picture beside each other, James is taller by at least 5 inches. I agree that he is not really 6-4, but at 6-1 with his shotblocking abilities is just amazing..

LIke I told Tom on twitter. LeBron joking that he is 6'9 is not a joke. He actually is. He as 6'8 3/4 in. as a rookie, and he was 18, so I'm sure he has grown AT LEAST 1/4 of an inch since then. Thats already basically 6'9 the way it is though.

But Wade being 6'1? Thats got to be the joke. No way he is that short. I always thought he looked more 6'5 anyway.

LIke I told Tom on twitter. LeBron joking that he is 6'9 is not a joke. He actually is. He as 6'8 3/4 in. as a rookie, and he was 18, so I'm sure he has grown AT LEAST 1/4 of an inch since then. Thats already basically 6'9 the way it is though.

But Wade being 6'1? Thats got to be the joke. No way he is that short. I always thought he looked more 6'5 anyway.

it's the same way Wade rides LeBron about looking old and going bald.... short jokes are all he has got to play back with.

I have met D-Wade... I myself am 6'1. Standing side by side with him, both wearing jordans, he is maybe an inch taller than me.

No chance he is 6'4

1 person likes this

I have met D-Wade... I myself am 6'1. Standing side by side with him, both wearing jordans, he is maybe an inch taller than me.

No chance he is 6'4

And I've met LeBron. He seems like a freakin giant compared to me and I'm 6'2 or 6'3.

Wade is about 6' 3 no taller, but what ever is his true height be plays a foot bigger

And I've met LeBron. He seems like a freakin giant compared to me and I'm 6'2 or 6'3.

I've never met LBJ, but I understand that feeling

The NBA is known for being off in its height measurements... I'd put Wade at around 6'3 or so.... Keep in mind that the NBA also listed Nash at 6'4, Iverson at 6'1 or 2 and Ben Wallace at 6'9, and many, many more...

The NBA is known for being off in its height measurements... I'd put Wade at around 6'3 or so.... Keep in mind that the NBA also listed Nash at 6'4, Iverson at 6'1 or 2 and Ben Wallace at 6'9, and many, many more...

Yes based on their nba profile sometimes, but its accurate when it comes from the rookie camp. Those are precise measurements.

Wade is 6'3 and some change. He came to a basketball camp in which I was in - one of my coaches is 6'4 exactly. Wade was SLIGHTLY shorter than him when they stood next to one-another.

I always thought Wade is 6'2 or 6'3.. there's many ex-NBA player played here in the Philippines as an Import and their listed height here is always 2 inches shorter than their NBA listed height.. so i thought Wade who is listed at 6'4 in the NBA will most likely 6'2 or 6'3..

Wade is probably 6-2 to 6-3, but you guys have to realize that his arms are ridiculously long. It's like Tayshaun Prince, so he might as well be 6-5 to 6-6. In basketball, you'd rather have the extra inch with your arms up, than the extra inch on your head with shorter arms.

Well Tim Hardaway was listed at 6'0 and I am 6'0 without shoes on and I was at least 3 inches taller than he was when I met him...we were both wearing similar shoes

Chalmers is not 6'2 either. I've met all these guys and Chalmers was shorter than me, and Wade about the same height. I would put him at about 6'3, 6'2.5 without shoes.

Wade is probably 6-2 to 6-3, but you guys have to realize that his arms are ridiculously long. It's like Tayshaun Prince, so he might as well be 6-5 to 6-6. In basketball, you'd rather have the extra inch with your arms up, than the extra inch on your head with shorter arms.

Yeah Wade has a 7 foot wingspan. Ridiculous.

Wade 6'1? Um I'm not so sure. Isn't Rio like 6'2? Wade is clearly taller than him. He may not be 6'4. Buy he's is definitely not 6'1. Probably like 6'3 and change

DWade is 6'3", tops. That being said, he's and AMAZING player for someone that size. Especially defensively