Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grandmaster King Shadow

Is LeBron James Already A First Ballot Hall-Of-Famer?

20 posts in this topic

Emphatically,YES...TEAM HEAT since '88!

I'll second this "emphatically". No doubt, he's a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Hahahah just when I thought that Skip couldn't surprise me, he did.. in a big way. He said that 27pts, 19 rbs, 10 ast, 9 to's against a strong celtics team with a weak cleveland team, was pathetic LOL

If Skip had even a shred of credibility before that debate - which he did not, in my opinion - then he is completely devoid of any at this point. Lebron was a first-ballot hall of famer three years ago, and there is no sensible debate otherwise.

1 person likes this

Skip Bayless is a critic heat hater.real talk.

He isn't a Heat hater, he actually has us winning it all. He's just a Lebron hater lol

He was a first ballot HOF'er for a while now. Lol. Skip, when it comes to Lebron he will never ever give credit where's it's do. So I ignore Skips extremely biased opinions and look at the facts and games. Bron, Wade and bosh are HOF'ers IMO. Wade and Bron are first ballots hands down.

Stevie Wonder can see this. Honestly.

are you serious? this isnt even a question ok look at what lebron has done in just 9 years (i think) he's won 2 mvp's bout to win a thrid ha's been to 2 nba finals i think that he's averaged 20+ points since he was a rookie of course he's already a first ballot hall of famer B)