Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

source24

Ultimate Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions Wallpaper Collection

9 posts in this topic

Miami Heat are your 2012 NBA Champions and what better way to celebrate their achievements than this artwork of the traditional rise of the Championship Banner. This doesnt happen until opening night of the following season so we have left you a exclusive treat here just for you Heat fans! Enjoy and congratulations on being crowned Champions.

Here is a collection of new Miami Heat NBA Champions Wallpapers from Posterizes. You can download the wallpapers by clicking on the links below or by clicking here to see the entire gallery: Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions

More sizes are being added! So check back soon if the one you want isn't there! Updates will include tons of sizes, including for phones/ipad etc...

GZULY.jpg

1. Download your LeBron James NBA Finals Trophy Wallpapers by Clicking here.

qeKyY.jpg

2. Download your Miami Heat "Big Three Champions" wallpaper by clicking here.

vUn8r.jpg

3. Download your Miami Heat 2012 Team Champions Wallpaper by clicking here

7m2HT.jpg

4. Download your Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions Banner wallpaper here.

eDxBs.jpg

5. Download your LeBron James 2012 Heat Champion Wallpaper here.

1 person likes this

86CAy.jpg

9. Download your Dwyane Wade Championship Aspirations Wallpapers here.

WZiYB.jpg

10. Download your Miami Heat Haters Gonna Hate "Champions" Wallpaper here.

AbLJW.jpg

11. Download your LeBron James "Finality" Wallpapers here.

We have plenty more Heat Wallpapers on the site, as well as other teams! Be sure to check it out. smile.png Again, if you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave them! These were all designed by the design team at Posterizes.com check us out sometime! :) Hope you like it!

More sizes coming soon. Also, we have a couple more LeBron wallpapers we will be posting, including one of the infamous "Vampire Shirt" style with the fangs! Gonna post them soon!

More sizes coming soon. Also, we have a couple more LeBron wallpapers we will be posting, including one of the infamous "Vampire Shirt" style with the fangs! Gonna post them soon!

Its a lion shirt not vampire

were is it? and it does matter...A lion is a hell of alot more different than a vampire ...Twilight vs the King of the jungle.

• Similar Content

• By Halk3535
      Regardless of all this Warriors super team talk, i wanna hear your alls opinions on who ya think will win the nba finals!!! 

I am going to say either the Warriors or Cavs.  Who ypu got?
    • By JoeBroFanZoos
      My buddy Will posted a video to FanZoos discussing this question: Who on Miami Heat's starting 5 is a defensive liability?

Watch
      What do you guys think? Is he right? Did he leave out anybody, or include anyone he shouldn't have?
    • By 2003 til Infinity
      After playing OKC on Sunday, the Miami Heat will have played 41 games marking the mid-season mark. Grade your favorite players or least favorite players. What can the Miami Heat do to win more games in the second half and secure a High seed in the playoffs?

• By Wade County305
      I figured this topic has been a long-time coming and needs to have its own page.

The overwhelming feeling I get from most Heat fans is that they want Spo to be replaced by someone, literally anyone else at head coach. So, I figured I would put up a poll to get an actual number to what percentage of heat fans want what.

I think that someone like Juwan Howard being promoted to head coach could be a good in season replacement at the head coach position. If you look at what he did outside of Spo's shadow in the summer league going undefeated in the Orlando circuit, I think he maybe a great candidate for internal promotion.

However, there is also options elsewhere and this should be carefully considered as well.

What are your thoughts?