Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GQ7

GQ7
*FlashBack* LeBron's first game (Full Video)

10 posts in this topic

Nice way to weed out the bandwagoners Q. ;)

*Anxiously awaits AJ's arrival*

OMG OMG OMG! I remember this game. Ive been watching Lebron James for so many years now. Was this the same season he had to wear 45 but decided to wear 23 after? Good times......

Ive followed Lebron since day one being from Ohio I think im the only Lebron suppoter left in this bitter state support Ohio boys no matter what so congrats to u and all ypur teammates look forward to a repeat and to all u Lebron and company haters shhhhhshhhhhh champs at work congrats once again

i remember this game. lol

UGH!

I also remember being a little TOO happy when the Heat acquired Ricky Davis again back in 2008? What a let down. lol

edit: Also, this sucks watching Bibby play decent defense. lol Wish he had this when he came to us last year, or his consistent jump shot...or any semblance of his former self for that matter. lol

1 person likes this

What really strikes me about this game... is how bad Cleveland is. Man, it's like all fade-away jumpers! Also, Mike Bibby looks exactly how he does now.

Edit: DANG, he moves so FAST back then. Maybe it's the SD quality (which is god awful). How did you people live watching NBA games before HD?

EDIT 2: This Carlos Boozer goes look like a bigger, slower Lebron James. What happened to him?

Also, the Cavs looked like they had a good young core to go into the future. Davis, Boozer, LBJ. Big Z...

What happened!?!? Somehow Mo Williams became #2!?

What really strikes me about this game... is how bad Cleveland is. Man, it's like all fade-away jumpers! Also, Mike Bibby looks exactly how he does now.

Edit: DANG, he moves so FAST back then. Maybe it's the SD quality (which is god awful). How did you people live watching NBA games before HD?

EDIT 2: This Carlos Boozer goes look like a bigger, slower Lebron James. What happened to him?

Also, the Cavs looked like they had a good young core to go into the future. Davis, Boozer, LBJ. Big Z...

What happened!?!? Somehow Mo Williams became #2!?

How old are you?

• Similar Content

• By Halk3535
      I recently wrote a blog on the real reason Kevin Durant left OKC.  Make sure to go check it out! Thanks so much!!! http://thehalkreport.sportsblog.com/posts/22029284/the-real-reason-kevin-durant-left-oklahoma-city.html
    • By Halk3535
      It is so crazy to think that Heat guard Tyler Johnson actually said he threw up when he saw his contract.  Read more here! http://thehalkreport.sportsblog.com/posts/22429611/tyler-johnson-threw-up-when-he-heard-he-was-making--50-million.html
    • By Halk3535
      Regardless of all this Warriors super team talk, i wanna hear your alls opinions on who ya think will win the nba finals!!! 

I am going to say either the Warriors or Cavs.  Who ypu got?
    • By JoeBroFanZoos
      My buddy Will posted a video to FanZoos discussing this question: Who on Miami Heat's starting 5 is a defensive liability?

Watch
      What do you guys think? Is he right? Did he leave out anybody, or include anyone he shouldn't have?