Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GQ7

*FlashBack* LeBron's first game (Full Video)

ChineseGuy    106

OMG OMG OMG! I remember this game. Ive been watching Lebron James for so many years now. Was this the same season he had to wear 45 but decided to wear 23 after? Good times......

bsg311    0

Ive followed Lebron since day one being from Ohio I think im the only Lebron suppoter left in this bitter state support Ohio boys no matter what so congrats to u and all ypur teammates look forward to a repeat and to all u Lebron and company haters shhhhhshhhhhh champs at work congrats once again

Scar    1,649

i remember this game. lol

UGH!

I also remember being a little TOO happy when the Heat acquired Ricky Davis again back in 2008? What a let down. lol

edit: Also, this sucks watching Bibby play decent defense. lol Wish he had this when he came to us last year, or his consistent jump shot...or any semblance of his former self for that matter. lol

• Like 1

cojacfar    18

What really strikes me about this game... is how bad Cleveland is. Man, it's like all fade-away jumpers! Also, Mike Bibby looks exactly how he does now.

Edit: DANG, he moves so FAST back then. Maybe it's the SD quality (which is god awful). How did you people live watching NBA games before HD?

EDIT 2: This Carlos Boozer goes look like a bigger, slower Lebron James. What happened to him?

Also, the Cavs looked like they had a good young core to go into the future. Davis, Boozer, LBJ. Big Z...

What happened!?!? Somehow Mo Williams became #2!?

dannybrown    39

What really strikes me about this game... is how bad Cleveland is. Man, it's like all fade-away jumpers! Also, Mike Bibby looks exactly how he does now.

Edit: DANG, he moves so FAST back then. Maybe it's the SD quality (which is god awful). How did you people live watching NBA games before HD?

EDIT 2: This Carlos Boozer goes look like a bigger, slower Lebron James. What happened to him?

Also, the Cavs looked like they had a good young core to go into the future. Davis, Boozer, LBJ. Big Z...

What happened!?!? Somehow Mo Williams became #2!?

How old are you?

• Similar Content

• By MaxHeat69
      Ladies and gentlemen, it may be unusual for you to have this announced by MaxHeat69,....... but thanks to the cooperation with my new best buddies TRIPLEATOOTSIES and SG-THREE, I would like to open up this year’s Heat Forums member Awards 2017, starting off with PART 1 with the Categories:
      Rookie of the year
      Funniest Member
      Most Improved member
      Period for each thread, as far as I remember was 3 days........
      We'll be taking it step by step, like every 3 days 3 new categories, and the MVP for the FINAL DAY
      Dear well respected Admins and Mods, please feel free to make a conclusion by the deadline.
      And to everybody else…… your contributions and opinions are more than appreciated…….. Thank you very much.........
      Fire right away,……..
      MaxHeat69 out,………
    • By leninster
      NBA Finals: Cavs living dangerously with strategy to push the pace in Game 2
      On the surface, it appears that the Cleveland Cavaliers have lost their minds. 
      Two days after being torn to shreds by Golden State's transition attack -- the Warriors piled up 27 fast-break points in their 113-91 victory in Game 1 of the NBA Finals -- the Cavaliers insisted Saturday that they plan to try and push the pace more in Game 2. Such a strategy would seems to play into the hands of the Warriors' chaotic brand of attack. 
      The Cavs' confidence did not lag after their Game 1 loss
      "You can't play with pace when you turn the ball over," LeBron James said. "That's one thing we did in Game 1 that we're going to be very conscious about going into Game 2, especially on their home floor. We're a team that plays with pace. We know that. And in order for us to be as good as we can be offensively, we have to play with pace. But we have to control the ball as well."
      The Cavaliers were seventh in pace this season, which measures possessions per game, and tied for ninth in fast-break points per game, while Golden State led the league. However, and this is where it gets interesting, in last year's Finals the Cavaliers outscored the Warriors 115-66 in fast-break points. This means that on one level, the Cavs' assertion is correct, they've had success pushing the ball vs. the Warriors. On the other, it means that the Warriors had 40 percent of their fast-break point total from last year's Finals in Game 1. 

• By Halk3535
      I recently wrote a blog on the real reason Kevin Durant left OKC.  Make sure to go check it out! Thanks so much!!! http://thehalkreport.sportsblog.com/posts/22029284/the-real-reason-kevin-durant-left-oklahoma-city.html
    • By Halk3535
      Regardless of all this Warriors super team talk, i wanna hear your alls opinions on who ya think will win the nba finals!!! 

I am going to say either the Warriors or Cavs.  Who ypu got?
    • By JoeBroFanZoos
      My buddy Will posted a video to FanZoos discussing this question: Who on Miami Heat's starting 5 is a defensive liability?

Watch
      What do you guys think? Is he right? Did he leave out anybody, or include anyone he shouldn't have?