Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Moderators and Admins

WB3    738

Damn, I was just trying to wish you good luck. Why you gettin' all butthurt?

SMH @ DP for instigating *****.

I'm not bothered by it, but you do know the Bleacher Report is no different than posting on here, right? It's an amateur writing site where you don't get paid to write. So, even if it was unintentional, it's still a diss. Thanks for the good wishes though....

Death of a Major Fan - A Must Read for Lebron James

Dear Lebron James,

I’m writing to let you know that unfortunately on December 26th, 2013 at 2:00AM, you devastatingly lost one of your greatest fans on Earth. I write this with extreme confidence and assurance of his love for you. TJ Bowden was involved in a tragic car accident that occurred not even a half mile from his mother’s home in Winter Haven, FL with two lifelong buddies on the late evening of Christmas. One grade school friend, Rafael Valim, joined in leaving this Earth with him. The sole survivor, Robert Edwards, is a walking marvel who miraculously survived the incredibly fatal experience. TJ dedicated his life to sports and athleticism especially Florida State football, Miami Heat basketball, and he himself was an absolutely outstanding soccer player. All it takes is one glance at his ridiculous loads of Facebook posts and status’ or his decked out clothing he wore on his back to represent his dedication as a true fan to you one hundred and ten percent. He was probably your greatest defender of all time. You could never say your name in disrespect around him without fueling a pretty dangerous fire. TJ Bowden lived his life to the absolute fullest in the short 23 years he was on this planet. If you knew anything about TJ, it was his love for FSU, Lebron James, and athleticism. For goodness sake, the guys rescued dog is named “T-Bron”. He also is a member of his own personal “Bron Squad” that got hyped off your talent, dedication, and kickass skills. I was ecstatic to see his Lebron James jersey by his side to be laid to rest with him for eternity because everyone knew that’s what he would want. Did I mention the weird coincidence that his beautiful funeral was on his your birthday? You’ve now gained one of the biggest fans in Heaven and I have a feeling he’ll continue to “defend” you as you walk on Earth. His family and friends gained a guardian angel, but there’s no way he won’t be guarding his hero too. As the long term girlfriend of his biological brother, Hunter Bowden, I felt the need to reach out to you as his family is in too much pain to reach out. I honestly don’t intend to ask for much, you do not have to do anything public or major if you’d prefer but if you even mentioned his name in your prayers or gave a shout out to the sky for him. It would make his beautiful smile glow in Heaven. I appreciate you taking the time to read this story about TJ’s life and dedication to you and your team. He had a heart of gold and changed so many lives. TJ had just completed his lifelong dream of graduating from Florida State when he passed only three weeks later. He spent majority of his graduation money on his ticket to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena to watch FSU and Auburn. It breaks my heart and hundreds of hearts to know he didn’t get to live that experience. TJ Bowden is survived by his mother Luann, older brother Hunter, and little sister Kayla. His father Jeff Bowden, stepmother Cindi, his sister Julia, and his step sibilings Haley and Robert Lescher. TJ was ecstatic when his father and uncle, Terry Bowden, became Assistant and Head football coaches at Akron University because he knew it was your home town. Also survived by his lifelong heroes, his grandparents Bobby and Ann Bowden. Please pray for TJ and know with every drop of sweat, you changed his life and made him work only harder towards his goals.

Jordan Hilliard

jordan.dee@hotmail.com

BattiersBaby    24

Hi, All!

How can I include an image as part of my signature without distorting it and/or having it show at full size?  Photobucket doesn't seem to be helping in this instance.

If YOU can assist, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
BattiersBaby.