Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny

HEAT Single Game Tickets

10 posts in this topic

Hmmm. That's weird. I don't know why it's doing it. I'll look into it for you guys.

1 person likes this

Hey

Im coming over from australia in May 2013 to New York and I have decided to fly down to Miami 22may for 3days to try and catch a game as I am a huge fan. My problem is that it will be playoff time... no tickets on sale at the moment. Could it be possible to be put on a ticket list so I dont miss out, as I have already booked flights and hotels.... any hints... recommendations... where should I try and seat.

thanks

• Similar Content

• By Joe B.

Photo Credit: Andy Lyons
      For how the NBA was, is and could evolve to be, Bam Adebayo fits. Read More.
    • By Joe B.

Photo Credit: Issac Baldizon
      When you accomplish something you’ve always set your mind to, you can do one of two things: get complacent or work even harder. If you’ve ever watched Rodney McGruder on the court or listened to him speak, you might have an inclination as to which option he chose. Read More.
    • By Joe B.

Photo Credit: HEAT
      Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra introduced Bam Adebayo to the media on Friday afternoon. Watch here.
    • By Joe B.

Photo Credit: Mike Stobe
      With the 14th pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, the Miami HEAT selected Bam Adebayo.
      Selection Video

Workout Footage

Adebayo 1-on-1 with Jax

Photo Gallery
    • By Joe B.

Photo Credit: Chris Marion
      Take a look back at some of Okaro White's best photos from this past season at this link.