This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite HEAT Jerseys of All Time?

Favorite HEAT Jersey Ever   23 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Favorite HEAT Jersey of All Time?

• Throwback Floridians
    • First Home Jerseys
    • Black on Black
    • White on White
    • Red Alternatives
    • El HEAT

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

I like the First Home Jerseys. Something about them just pop out to me. Is there any chance the Heat will wear them again like they did back in 2007? :)

Either the Floridians, first home jerseys or the red alternates. Too hard to pick just one,we have some of the best selections of jerseys in the league.

I voted for the Back In Black ones, which are my favorite, but the White Hot ones look pretty awesome on black people. On whites they look awful.

• Similar Content

• By JoeBroFanZoos
      My buddy Will posted a video to FanZoos discussing this question: Who on Miami Heat's starting 5 is a defensive liability?

What do you guys think? Is he right? Did he leave out anybody, or include anyone he shouldn't have?
    • By 2003 til Infinity
      After playing OKC on Sunday, the Miami Heat will have played 41 games marking the mid-season mark. Grade your favorite players or least favorite players. What can the Miami Heat do to win more games in the second half and secure a High seed in the playoffs?

• By Wade County305
      I figured this topic has been a long-time coming and needs to have its own page.
      The overwhelming feeling I get from most Heat fans is that they want Spo to be replaced by someone, literally anyone else at head coach. So, I figured I would put up a poll to get an actual number to what percentage of heat fans want what.
      I think that someone like Juwan Howard being promoted to head coach could be a good in season replacement at the head coach position. If you look at what he did outside of Spo's shadow in the summer league going undefeated in the Orlando circuit, I think he maybe a great candidate for internal promotion.
      However, there is also options elsewhere and this should be carefully considered as well.
      What are your thoughts?
    • By Wade County305
      This topic is to serve as the live thread for the Heat vs. 76ers game. Since there is already a Preview thread created.
    • By heatlifer84
      we need a pf mullens can play 5 or 4 good shooter