Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lakers

A Lebron ring in Cleveland would of meant more than 3 rings in Miami.

60 posts in this topic

If Lebron won a ring in Cleveland I really think it would of meant more than winning multiple times elsewhere. I think 1 ring in Cleveland is equivalent to 3 rings in Miami. Instead of taking the challenge to get the Cavs a ring, he leaves to join forces with other disgruntled unsuccessful stars.

Sad part is I think he would of eventually won in Cleveland.

I guess Kobe's first 3 rings only count for one then, considering he rode the back of a dominant prime Shaq.

2 people like this

Man this guy is so comical :lol:,I'd say let's stop making him relevant,but he's actually worth a good chuckle from time to time...TEAM HEAT since '88!

If Lebron won a ring in Cleveland I really think it would of meant more than winning multiple times elsewhere. I think 1 ring in Cleveland is equivalent to 3 rings in Miami. Instead of taking the challenge to get the Cavs a ring, he leaves to join forces with other disgruntled unsuccessful stars.

tumblr_mf1ll3JQRR1rv7qi4.gif

LeBron has surpass Kobe and Jordan already. Kobe could only wish he couldve dominated the finals just like LeBron. He doesn't need to win a ring in cleveland. Besides he was born in Miami anyways so why does he need to win a ring to a team that drafted him. LeBron went to Miami for college so he has the every right to win a ring here as well.

LeBron has surpass Kobe and Jordan already. Kobe could only wish he couldve dominated the finals just like LeBron. He doesn't need to win a ring in cleveland. Besides he was born in Miami anyways so why does he need to win a ring to a team that drafted him. LeBron went to Miami for college so he has the every right to win a ring here as well.

Lol LeBron and College don't mix :P

Uhm, unless I missed something LeBron was born in Akron.

A Kobe ring in Charlotte would of meant more than 5 rings in Los Angeles.

If Kobe won a ring in Charlotte I really think it would of meant more than winning multiple times elsewhere. I think 1 ring in Charlotte is equivalent to 5 rings in Los Angeles. Instead of taking the challenge to get the Charlotte a ring, he leaves to join forces with other disgruntled unsuccessful stars.

Sad part is I think he would of eventually won in Charlotte.

2 people like this

If Kobe would of won 1 title in Charlotte it would of been like winning 5 titles with LA. Instead of excepting the challenge of leading a franchise that hadn't done much, he forces his way to the most successful and biggest market in the NBA.

1 person likes this

A Kobe ring in Charlotte would of meant more than 5 rings in Los Angeles.

If Kobe won a ring in Charlotte I really think it would of meant more than winning multiple times elsewhere. I think 1 ring in Charlotte is equivalent to 5 rings in Los Angeles. Instead of taking the challenge to get the Charlotte a ring, he leaves to join forces with other disgruntled unsuccessful stars.

Sad part is I think he would of eventually won in Charlotte.

LOL dam dude we posted almost the same thing at the same time.

Troll post of the year. You deserve a round of applause

If Kobe won a ring with the Bobcats team it would be much more impressive than winning 5 rings in LA.

I don't think there's anything wrong with what Lakers posted. Every LeBron fan has wondered at least once what it would've been like if LeBron won a ring in Cleveland. There's nothing wrong with that. As a follower of LeBron from his early days, I for one think it would have been more valuable if he won it in Cleveland. The ring itself would obviously be the same, since a ring is a ring and there's no denying that. But as far as meaning and significance goes, winning it in his home state would have been quite the hero storyline. Now, if you're going to use that as an argument to reduce value from LeBron's championship with Miami, then you're just stupid. There's no taking away from the extremely difficult process it is to win a ring ANYWHERE, and considering all the heat Miami took since the Big Three formed, especially LeBron, and how hard it was to achieve a real coordinated TEAM, both on defense and offense, LeBron deserved his ring just as well as any other great champion in history.

I guess Kobe's first 3 rings only count for one then, considering he rode the back of a dominant prime Shaq.

^^^^this^^^^^

I think Lebron himself would admit that a Cleveland ring would mean more to him than a Miami ring. He probably has some regrets. I'm not saying he loses sleep at night, but I'm sure there is a little regret there by Lebron, or at least wishful thinking he got at least one in Cleveland. Kobe or Jordan never had to go to another team to chase rings. That is why Lebron will never be in their class.

I think Lebron himself would admit that a Cleveland ring would mean more to him than a Miami ring. He probably has some regrets. I'm not saying he loses sleep at night, but I'm sure there is a little regret there by Lebron, or at least wishful thinking he got at least one in Cleveland. Kobe or Jordan never had to go to another team to chase rings. That is why Lebron will never be in their class.

Kobe never had to. He was essentially given his championships. Go look up the stats comparison between Shaq and Kobe for every championship year and Finals they had played in together. They went to 4 NBA Finals as teammates and Shaq was on a different level, Kobe was the Robin to his Batman.

In fact, you could make an argument that Kobe should only have one Finals MVP out of the 2 he has, with Gasol having the other. And let's not act like Kobe or Jordan were loyal either. Those two guys would/have thrown their teammates, management, coaches and organization under the bus without a second thought.