Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny

HEAT at Bobcats Official Game Thread and Preview

110 posts in this topic

Bring in Wade and LeBron already Spo

I want that quadruple double

Lol me too, it ain't gonna happen though. LeBron is resting in the 4th if this is a blowout.

Wade is playing horribly.

Posted Today, 12:05 AM

snapback.pngmiamiheatallday1, on 26 December 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

R u surprised? Banking on Rio to stay hot is far fetched. And wade is the most inconstant player in the league. If wade plays consistent , this team will be so far ahead of the game

lol @ these fans.

So you are one of them, these fans ?

it's funny how can be some fans blinded when you start to speak about Wade

for me its a flagrant because as you said it was very dangerous to take lebron's legs and he had no chance to get the ball !!

What does it takes to get a flagrant... the calls are too inconsistent

If contact committed against a player, with or without the ball, is interpreted to be unnecessary, a flagrant foul--penalty (1) will be assessed.

I gotta say i'm watching the game live but it comes from a bobcats channel, can someone provide me with a sun sports stream? im sick of hearing those stupid announcers of the bobcats.

As i said it was a flagrant foul, Henderson was not close to get the ball and LeBron was trying to dunk the ball, it was a dangerous play

• Similar Content

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Chris Covatta
      At 3:30 PM ET, I will ask a trivia question in this thread to give away one Josh Richardson signed photo. A two-part question will be asked and the first eligible person who responds correctly with both answers will be declared the winner. Please note that you must live in the U.S. since your prize will be mailed to you.
      READ the full rules here to make sure you’re eligible: http://www.nba.com/heat/miami-heat-inferno-trivia-contest-official-rules-august-24-2016-josh-richardson-signed-photo

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Joe Murphy
      Thought you guys would enjoy this. Let me know what you think of the interface and whatnot.

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Jesse D. Garrabrant
      Coach Spo discusses what Derrick Williams can bring to the HEAT:

Meet the HEAT: Derrick Williams

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Kevin C. Cox
      Coach Spo briefly discusses his vision for the team and the possibilities heading into the year:

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Kent Smith
      Coach Spo talks about embracing change and the defensive identity of the team: