Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny

Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami HEAT Official Game Thread and Preview

Wuchuhurd    693

Dont you think it's dangerous ? I mean we are only in February and we are playing so good, too good ?

as good we are seeing them play, I think they still have another level they can reach

T-Bone    130

Is it just me or did it seem like Miami looked over at the Cleveland bench and said "Oh, so y'all want to play for real???" What a run! Go Heat!!! :lol:

Wuchuhurd    693

Is it just me or did it seem like Miami looked over at the Cleveland bench and said "Oh, so y'all want to play for real???" What a run! Go Heat!!! :lol:

lmao I was kinda thinking the same thing. Miami is great example of a team that has a on/off switch

El Fuego    2,934

Dont you think it's dangerous ? I mean we are only in February and we are playing so good, too good ?

Yeah, you can't peak too early. None of these wins matter if we don't win the ring at the end of the season. Regular season is simply an 82-game tease.

Maroko    1,021

I can't complain about any of the starting 5 lately. just tremendous basketball!

lmao I was kinda thinking the same thing. Miami is great example of a team that has a on/off switch

***ing idiots let a 22 point lead disappear at home

i know a heat fan who has a on / off switch ahahaha :P

• Similar Content

• By Joe B.

Photo Credit: Layne Murdoch
      The Miami HEAT announced Tuesday that they have exercised their fourth-year team option on Justise Winslow. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Read the release here.
    • By Joe B.

Photo Credit: HEAT
      The Miami HEAT teamed up with the Golden State Warriors and FedEx to airlift over 100 pre-Hurricane Irma pets from local Miami animal shelters to no-kill animal shelters in Oakland, California. View the gallery here.
    • By Joe B.

Dion Waiters hosted a few events in Philly over Labor Day Weekend. Check out the photos here.
    • By Joe B.

Buy any jersey at www.TheMiamiHEATStore.com and get the second one of equal or lesser value for free. Get yours today.
    • By Joe B.

The Miami HEAT announced Sunday that they have signed forward Jordan Mickey. Read more here.