Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny

Chat with Coach Spoelstra

39 posts in this topic

670-coachspo-131121.jpg

(Photo Credit: Issac Badizon)

Tomorrow, Friday November 22, Coach Erik Spoelstra host a chat on his new website, CoachSpo.com. The chat is scheduled to take place around noon. To submit your questions to Coach Spo, you can attend the chat or leave your question in this thread. More details will follow as they become available.

1 person likes this

Back in your playing days at Portland U what is one thing you learned that has helped you in your coaching career?

Back in your playing days at Portland U what is one thing you learned that has helped you in your coaching career?

WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHEN YOU ARE BASHING HIM ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE IN THAT BOARD ? OH LOL 

Posted · Hidden by Danny, November 21, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Spo. you look high most of the times. do you take drugs?

1) What was your toughest decision to make as a coach ?

2) If you had an opportunity to rewrite a play, which one will it be and why ? 

3) Do you think we will see a filipino playing in the NBA ? 

4) We have a lot of members coming from the Philippines, would you mind to post a quick hello in that board ? 

5) How do you prepare yourself before a game ? Can you describe a typical day when it's game day and when you have a day off ? 

When you go back to the Philippines do you consult a chaman and what do you offer him to sacrifice ? Do you have any luck charm ? 

How has your father influenced you in your coaching endeavors? He's an NBA exec and had a long career so I'm thinking he's a smart guy who knows a thing or two about the game and major decisions.

Are there any plans to bring in James Ennis in the future? I know Haslem did a stint overseas before his number was called. Ennis is the man in Perth right now. Is he waiting his turn?

How are you keeping the guys motivated for a third straight title run?

At what point in the Big 3 era did you decide that small ball was the way to go?

What are some data you keep track of that you won't find in a traditional box score?

Technically the Heat have depth because their bench is so talented. But let's be real here, this is not the average 'bench' or 'second team'.

They share minutes with the first team.

As a matter of fact, watching the minutes game by game I noticed almost everyone (except for a couple of the big three) would average about 20 minutes a piece.

You got them to share the ball and now you got them to share minutes. How in the heck did you do that????

Where can I apply to be an intern? My boss told me I talk about the Heat so much that maybe I should go work at the AAA.

1. What do you like to do to take your mind off of basketball?

2. Favorite Filipino food?

3. Have you given thought to hopping back on twitter?

What is the one thing you try to take away from Pat Riley the most as a coach and apply to your own coaching?

What team in the history of the NBA most resembles the Heats current style of offense in your opinion?

What do you take pride more in? Being the first Filipino head coach in American sports ever or being the head coach of a 2 time NBA champion?

What is the one thing you try to take away from Pat Riley the most as a coach and apply to your own coaching?

What team in the history of the NBA most resembles the Heats current style of offense in your opinion?

What do you take pride more in? Being the first Filipino head coach in American sports ever or being the head coach of a 2 time NBA champion?

homer-facepalm-6b27.jpg

it's already over ! it was the 22nd november  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Similar Content

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Mike Ehrmann
      The Miami HEAT regret that it remains unable to clear Chris Bosh to return to basketball activities, and there is no timetable for his return.
      Read more here
    • By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Joe Murphy
      At 2:00 PM ET, I will ask a trivia question in this thread to give away one Justise Winslow signed photo. A multi-part question will be asked and the first eligible person who responds correctly will be declared the winner. Please note that you must live in the U.S. since your prize will be mailed to you.
      READ the full rules to make sure you’re eligible: http://www.nba.com/heat/miami-heat-inferno-trivia-contest-official-rules-september-20-2016-justise-winslow-signed-photo
    • By Joe B.
      Check out the HEAT in NBA 2K17:

• By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Layne Murdoch
      At 3:30 PM ET, I will ask a trivia question in this thread to give away one Hassan Whiteside signed photo. A question will be asked and the first eligible person who responds correctly will be declared the winner. Please note that you must live in the U.S. since your prize will be mailed to you.
      READ the full rules here to make sure you’re eligible: http://www.nba.com/heat/miami-heat-inferno-trivia-contest-official-rules-september-15-2016-hassan-whiteside-signed-photo
    • By Joe B.
      Photo Credit: Glenn James
      Leading up to his Hall of Fame induction on Friday night, Shaq spoke with Ernie Johnson and looked back on his time in Miami: