Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Fuego

Dwyane Wade Player of the Week

122 posts in this topic

Congratulations to D-Wade for the player of the week award! Hopefully many more to come!

1513203_10152156500564124_1284819570_n.j

5 people like this

It's because Maroko isn't around with his negative energy. lol. Seriously though, congrats to Wade on a well-deserved player of the week award. Love to see him make his doubters eat their words.

2 people like this

I've a feeling that there's a few more of those ahead for D.WADE. Congrats, and keep improving...TEAM HEAT since '88!

SOURCE NBA.COM

Wade, Griffin named Players of the Week

Official release
Posted Dec 23, 2013 3:17 PM

NEW YORK -- The Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and the Los Angeles Clippers' Blake Griffin today were named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, Dec. 16, through Sunday, Dec. 22.

Wade averaged 26.3 points (fourth in the Eastern Conference) while leading the Heat to a 3-0 week. He scored at least 20 points, shot at least .560 from the floor, and led Miami in scoring in all three games. On Dec. 18, Wade tallied a season-high 32 points on 15-of-25 shooting and added three rebounds as the Heat topped the Indiana Pacers 97-94.

Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat

Dec. 16 vs. Utah: Recorded 27 points, five rebounds, two assists and one block in a 117-94 victory over the Jazz.

Dec. 18 vs. Indiana: Posted a season high 32 points, three rebounds and three steals in a 97-94 win over the Pacers.

Dec. 20 vs. Sacramento: Scored 20 points and added five assists, five rebounds and three steals as the Heat beat the Kings 122-103.

This are great numbers but only show part of how in shape D.Wade is, he might sit out some games even so it is more off a precaution step , it shows that the program is the right way to follow so far, great week… keep it going..!!

This are great numbers but only show part of how in shape D.Wade is, he might sit out some games even so it is more off a precaution step , it shows that the program is the right way to follow so far, great week… keep it going..!!

Wade wanted to play against the Hawks but the team decided that he should sit out the Hawks game which I feel was the right decision due to general soreness, If he still has the same issues when we play the Kings he should sit out that game too.

LMAO at the Wade fanboys.  BTW, his numbers weren't as good as James...not even close, but this is great and it is great for the Heat.  Give the award to Wade.  Get his confidence up.  This is ONLY good for the Heat.  The second best shooting guard of all time gets more confidence.  The NBA is the Heat's.  Congrats Wade.

LMAO at the Wade fanboys.  BTW, his numbers weren't as good as James...not even close, but this is great and it is great for the Heat.  Give the award to Wade.  Get his confidence up.  This is ONLY good for the Heat.  The second best shooting guard of all time gets more confidence.  The NBA is the Heat's.  Congrats Wade.

So if you congratulate Wade on being named Player of the Week, that makes you a "Wade fanboy"? C'mon Ian, keep it classy man.

Come on heatfandan, you know my comment was basically solely for the spoey character.  Like I said, this is a great thing for a Heat fan.  They gave the award to a guy that will make a psychological difference to.  As a Heat fan, this is great.  Again, Wade is the second best 2 guard ever, but who is right now having some physical issues that may be inhibiting his individual greatness.  For him to get this award is big for the Heat and its true fans.  This gives him confidence and encouragement.  Thank you NBA.

2 people like this

GET USED TO IT KID , THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME HES WON MVP OVER YOUR IDOL

s100214_015-wade.jpg

dwayne%20wadex.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKIKFOIJPLY

dwyane-wade-picture-2.jpg?w=630

COULD BE CAUSE HE HAS 3 RINGS

nba_g_heat_big_three_b1_576.jpg

****, I know I'm weak for answering your borderline retarded ***, but James is my idol?  No, that is the biggest case of projection I have seen in a long time.  I have criticized James for stupid play, when I see fit.   I have given effusive praise to Wade, once again a guy I think is the second best two guard I have ever seen play.  Once again, no one, and I do mean NO ONE, that is not an unreasonable Wade fanboy extraordinaire, thinks the way you do.  And again, I am happy that Wade won the award.  This is great for the HEAT.  Because, I, unlike you, are a Heat fan and a Wade fan.  Go Heat.  This is where you say, "Go Wade...My **** toy"

+1

Now they got excited by that kind of award, REALLY ? Omg i am sure Wade is ashamed to have this kind of fans OMG ! They are crying because this thread dont get much attention ? ¨PATHETIC !

SMH

What is the link with the thread ?

3 steps for the 3 games he played during that week?  :ph34r: