Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qpee2004

NEW!MIAMI HEAT 3 PEAT SONG...YES YES YES

HERE IT IS THE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT 3 PEAT SONG..EVERY REAL MIAMI HEAT FAN PLZ..RETWEET AND SHARE ON YA FACEBOOK..LETS SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT OUR FAVORITE TEAM AND WHAT THE MISSION IS THIS YEAR..LETS GOOOO HEAT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAoUV76TX_0

Like that song.Catchy and awesome.

• Similar Content

• By MaxHeat69
      Okay, ladies and gentlemen,........ just on schedule, the 2nd part of our Heat Forums Member Awards - PART 2 with the Categories,.................

Most Delusional Poster
      Worst enthusiasm ( aka The BOOO! Award)
      Best Thread Creator
      Go ahead and select your choices,............. 
      PS... okay let's make it 4 days to vote this time (since it's  a weekend for most of us,........)
    • By MaxHeat69
      Ladies and gentlemen, it may be unusual for you to have this announced by MaxHeat69,....... but thanks to the cooperation with my new best buddies TRIPLEATOOTSIES and SG-THREE, I would like to open up this year’s Heat Forums member Awards 2017, starting off with PART 1 with the Categories:
      Rookie of the year
      Funniest Member
      Most Improved member
      Period for each thread, as far as I remember was 3 days........
      We'll be taking it step by step, like every 3 days 3 new categories, and the MVP for the FINAL DAY
      Dear well respected Admins and Mods, please feel free to make a conclusion by the deadline.
      And to everybody else…… your contributions and opinions are more than appreciated…….. Thank you very much.........
      Fire right away,……..
      MaxHeat69 out,………
    • By Halk3535
      I recently wrote a blog on the real reason Kevin Durant left OKC.  Make sure to go check it out! Thanks so much!!! http://thehalkreport.sportsblog.com/posts/22029284/the-real-reason-kevin-durant-left-oklahoma-city.html
    • By Halk3535
      Regardless of all this Warriors super team talk, i wanna hear your alls opinions on who ya think will win the nba finals!!! 

I am going to say either the Warriors or Cavs.  Who ypu got?