DONTRAY

★☆★☆ Republican-Democratic Debate Thread ★☆★☆

Recommended Posts

Trying to make America scared s-h-i-t-l-e-s-s! But actually just breaking Constitutional Law and pissing a lot of people off mostly.

Screen_Shot_2017_02_08_at_12_36_58_AM.pn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bye-bye Flynnski...now the investigation can ramp up over this corrupt administration's Russian connections and allegiance. 

Get rid of all these pathetic incompetent bozos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Click on the photos to read the TL...some of the comments are golden. lmao

 
More photos from today's MASSIVE pro-Trump rallies. Overwhelming. 
Screen_Shot_2017_02_27_at_2_00_20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_02_27_at_2_00_30_PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My word Maj, someone is suffering from serious Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now I see why you unnecessarily brought him up in the Bosh thread. Where on the doll did he hurt you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Joker said:

My word Maj, someone is suffering from serious Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now I see why you unnecessarily brought him up in the Bosh thread. Where on the doll did he hurt you?

 

Other than the off chance he gets us blown up by North Korea...I'm not that concerned about him...he's killing himself slowly every day that he's president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Majestic said:

 

Other than the off chance he gets us blown up by North Korea...I'm not that concerned about him...he's killing himself slowly every day that he's president. 

 

Lol, your actions betray you. As does the liberal media.

 

Never forget HuffPo and Trump's 2% chance of victory :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Lol, your actions betray you. As does the liberal media.

 

Yeah and Fox News is telling the truth.

Doesn't take a liberal to see that Trump is a disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Majestic said:

 

Yeah and Fox News is telling the truth.

 

I'll ignore your blatant tu quoque fallacy and remind you that Fox News isn't the outlet that ends its articles with a disclaimer that Hillary is an evil racist sexist bigot who is literally Hitler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

I'll ignore your blatant tu quoque fallacy 

 

lol...good, because this exchange isn't going anywhere worthwhile.  Back to talking about the Heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Majestic said:

 

lol...good, because this exchange isn't going anywhere worthwhile.  Back to talking about the Heat.

 

Lol I haven't even warmed up. Guess you won't try to slip one past me again ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Joker said:

 Guess you won't try to slip one past me again ;)

 

That's impossible...the bubble is impenetrable. 

Screen_Shot_2017-04-20_at_5.30.28_PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.