Sign in to follow this  
Majestic

2017 MLB and Miami Marlins

If anyone is interested in the Marlins this year. I like baseball...don't really get into it until the Heat are finished for the season. Getting close to the start of the season so I thought having a thread would be good to keep track of what the Marlins are doing.

This is a basketball board.

This is actually the "General Discussion" Forum if you are unaware of that fact. It's a place where we can discuss other subjects besides basketball...ya know, like the NHL, NFL, NCAA sports or even MLB. Any other subject for that matter...doesn't have to be sports oriented. Hope it doesn't offend your sensibilities if we decide to talk about other things besides basketball.  :)

Majestic wrote: Hope it doesn't offend your sensibilities

you mean like when it offended your sensibilities when i posted a basketball thread about bebron james...on a basketball forum........Your buddies give you a free pass i guess.

you mean like when it offended your sensibilities when i posted a basketball thread about bebron james...on a basketball forum........Your buddies give you a free pass i guess.

Who's Bebron James?

I guess its wrong to talk about lebron james and basketball.......But its ok to talk about baseball in a basketball board.

So it seems this thread about baseball does offend your sensibilities. Sorry dude, but this is the place to discuss subjects other than basketball...just look to the Forum title for proof. Don't know what your reference to Le2-4 is about.

General Discussion

Your place for non-basketball talk...

Oh, I get it now...I checked your content page. You're upset over me posting that gif in your Le2-4 thread. Sorry man, but I was just showing an aversion to another needless thread about James. It seems other members agreed and so did the board admins since they closed down the thread. It wasn't anything personal towards you.

No biggie.....

I like everyone here.....And yes this is a none basketball thread you are correct.

But it seems only a few selected posters get to post threads on this board...I think they came up with they had some bandwith 

shortage going on or something. A multimillionaire org like the heat had a website with a shortage of bandwith...Yup.

BTW i was pissed off at lebron james for wanting to buy a championship since he kept on going about wanting to play with paul, C anthony and our very own wade.....and wanted to post my opinion about it. Whats so wrong about that?

PS. It wasnt a shot at you majestic...As .I barely notice your pic.......It was a shot at the mods.....I have nothing against anybody here. Never had. Sorry i mixed you up in it.

I like baseball too, especially the Marlins. That's why I created this thread.

Hope we can have some good conversations during the season...maybe they won't suck this year.

You funny.

I have very fond memories of watching marlins games in Miami with my abuelo.

He watched them all text time, and while I didn't understand the game that well, I always helped cheer on the Marlins.

Rip abuelo.

You funny.

He watched them all text time, and while I didn't understand the game that well, I always helped cheer on the Marlins.

Rip abuelo.

You lucky you got to watch it with your abuelo....I wish i would of had that chance.....My abuelos would be like 120 now.

It was my grandfather (Mother's dad) who took me to my first major league baseball game many, many years ago.

Miss that man a lot.

On ESPN pre-season rankings they ranked the Marlins #22 saying they will go as far as Jose and Stanton will take them.

I think they could make a run if their starting pitching is good enough. The Carter Capps injury is a huge loss to the bullpen though.