Majestic

2016-2017 NBA Off-Season Thread

Majestic    8,381

Since training camps have started, I thought I would start this thread for the new season. Really looking forward to all the new faces in different places.

• Like 1

MoodMuzik    354

I'm really excited about this season just as a fan of basketball. The new-look teams and the new systems they're going to have to run. Bulls having no space but if they can find a cutting system, how Rose lends some of his triangle offense knowledge from the Bulls to the triangle being the focal point with Porzingod and Melo.

Seeing how the Warriors bench is going to perform and how KD deals with getting less looks than he even had with Russ.

Heat rebuild of course with Justise's development and Whiteside.

Exciting stuff!

• Like 3

JustiseForHeat20    1,648

still cant believe  the best team in the nba landed Kevin durant.... just insane. They may have lost the finals but no one can dispute they were the best in the regular season.... They could be a powerhouse like the big 3 were if they can find the chemistry. Durant-Curry-Klay, those three gotta learn how to play with each other.

MoodMuzik    354

Watching Kevin Duran'ts preseason debut as a Warrior.

4 minutes into the game:

Klay Thomson: 2 of 7 (keeping true to his word, "I ain't changing ish, I'm here to get buckets" LOLZ
Stephen Curry: 1-1
Draymond Green: 0-2
ZaZa Pachulia: 0-1
Kevin Durant: 0-2

KD standing 2 feet away from Curry during an offensive inbound LOL

Stephen Curry yelling at KD to get out of the way (a chemistry play between Curry/Thompson) as Klay was running baseline to KD's corner for a catch and shoot 3 while KD was just standing there.

LOL this is going to be an interesting season to watch.

• Like 1

MoodMuzik    354

Do you think Philly goes in tank mode again due to Simmons injury? Seems like a good excuse.

They better be careful with that though they'll have expiring rookie contracts before they know it if they don't start showing some winning culture.

Majestic    8,381
33 minutes ago, MoodMuzik said:

Watching Kevin Duran'ts preseason debut as a Warrior.

Me too Mood...first taste of NBA action this season. Heat get started Tuesday at 7 pm Fox Sports Sun.

• Like 1

GQ7    1,348
4 hours ago, Majestic said:

DWade's 3 pt shooting peaking first game of pre-season. lol

I was LOVING it. He was pulling up really comfortable with it too. I was just smh.....

• Like 1