Majestic

Will Dion Waiters Become The Heat's Next Superstar?

HeatingUp    118

i don't know about being the Heat next superstar but i do expact from him to avg 20 pts 5 ast per game. let's start with that and being in great shape and stay healthy, maybe make the all star team. 

gonna be a great season 

• Like 4

Majestic    8,285

DWait loves DWade.

“We’ve got the same initials, our games are similar,” Waiters said. “Difference is, he’s got them three rings. He’s a Finals MVP. Top three best shooting guards all time. I’m chasing that. He’s one of my favorite players, one of the players I idolized my game after. When he’s playing against me, I’m checking things he’s doing.”

“Hopefully, one of these summers, we can get together and he can teach me some of the tricks of the trade of getting fouled more,” said an enthusiastic Waiters. “I am definitely going to reach out to him to see if I can propel my game to a new level. That’s what the best players do. You see Kobe [Bryant] with Michael [Jordan]. A lot of guys go to Hakeem Olajuwon to learn. D-Wade’s my guy, one of the best players to ever play the game. It’s always been little brother, big brother from afar. I want to pick his brain.”

MadD    947

Is it me or since Dion got the contract he is already acting different? In a concerning way. All year with Miami and before he signed the contract, all of his videos were about worinkg out, his kid, normal things. Now he's been posting stuff for several days acting gansta, celebrating with a bunch of dudes and how he already made it. I think someone from the Heat FO needs to sit down with him (maybe have Antoine Walker talk to him about losing it all). He has not accomplished anything in his career, hope he understands that. I am disappointed but will try not to over react, at the end of the day, I am one of his biggest believer. But man, get to work and stfu. 

• Haha 1

Majestic    8,285
9 hours ago, MadD said:

Is it me or since Dion got the contract he is already acting different? In a concerning way. All year with Miami and before he signed the contract, all of his videos were about worinkg out, his kid, normal things. Now he's been posting stuff for several days acting gansta, celebrating with a bunch of dudes and how he already made it. I think someone from the Heat FO needs to sit down with him (maybe have Antoine Walker talk to him about losing it all). He has not accomplished anything in his career, hope he understands that. I am disappointed but will try not to over react, at the end of the day, I am one of his biggest believer. But man, get to work and stfu. 

Um...I think you already have. lol