Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe B.

Phoenix Suns at Miami HEAT Game Thread and Preview

222 posts in this topic

We're just going to have to play small. We have only Willie Reed, Okaro White, and UD vs the center. Hopefully that's enough to handle the Raptors. We need a whole lot of threes if we're gonna beat the Raptors. When will we ever catch a break?

Heat had 18 offensive rebounds, 13 steals and 5 blocks tonight. Not too shabby. Took care of the ball fairly well too.

1 minute ago, SG-Three said:

We're just going to have to play small. We have only Willie Reed, Okaro White, and UD vs the center. Hopefully that's enough to handle the Raptors. We need a whole lot of threes if we're gonna beat the Raptors. When will we ever catch a break?

Okaro White has no business guarding JV lol

49 minutes ago, SG-Three said:

Will Ibaka be suspended for a game for exchanging punches with Lopez?

What do you think SG??

The stitches are between his middle and ring finger of his right hand. Sounds like exactly the same spot the last time he cut his right hand.

Here's a pic of his hand the last time he got 10 stitches.

Screen_Shot_2017_03_21_at_11_02_12_PM.pn

The Heat medical staff back then held him out because the wound was too fresh to endure game action. 

52 minutes ago, carnageta said:

Okaro White has no business guarding JV lol

Well they would have to take turns and sacrifice their bodies out there. Who else do we got? It's just him, Reed, UD, and JJ. And those guys are gonna pick and roll to eternity and they will simply have to stop JV.

43 minutes ago, Majestic said:

The stitches are between his middle and ring finger of his right hand. Sounds like exactly the same spot the last time he cut his right hand.

Here's a pic of his hand the last time he got 10 stitches.

Screen_Shot_2017_03_21_at_11_02_12_PM.pn

The Heat medical staff back then held him out because the wound was too fresh to endure game action. 

Can they do some sort of boxing hand wraps to keep his fingers from moving, Then a little shot there to alleviate the pain or discomfort, and play him limited minutes?

2 minutes ago, SG-Three said:

Well they would have to take turns and sacrifice their bodies out there. Who else do we got? It's just him, Reed, UD, and JJ. And those guys are gonna pick and roll to eternity and they will simply have to stop JV.

if hassan cant play, then UD needs to play. if hassan can play, i'd suggest no lobs for him in the mean time. and no dunks for hassan. just fingerrolls and hooks. and wear a glove.

9 minutes ago, SG-Three said:

Can they do some sort of boxing hand wraps to keep his fingers from moving, Then a little shot there to alleviate the pain or discomfort, and play him limited minutes?

He's got to use his fingers to grab the ball. Any kind of movement like that would tear those stitches for sure.

My guess is he's not going to play for most likely a week before they take a chance of those stitches being ripped open.

Losing two starters for these next three games against Toronto, Boston and Detroit could be trouble. Really bad luck if Hassan can't play.

3 minutes ago, Majestic said:

He's got to use his fingers to grab the ball. Any kind of movement like that would tear those stitches for sure.

My guess is he's not going to play for most likely a week before they take a chance of those stitches being ripped open.

Losing two starters for these next three games against Toronto, Boston and Detroit could be trouble. Really bad luck if Hassan can't play.

Dammit. We badly need him. No Dion, No Hassan. Here's how I look at it. We need to win the game vs Toronto on Thursday. After that, we can lose on the road. There's a huge chance of them losing those road games anyway. I'm hoping the Heat staff and Hassan can figure out a way to work this out. But man, if Whiteside could pull this off, it would a great NBA heroic story.

2 hours ago, JustiseForHeat20 said:

Spo left him in there too long, smh.

totally agree with you there. damn Spo!

Goddamn, the Blazers caught up, got the lead, and managed to lose the game? 

Hey, people, don't put the blame on Spo. Whiteside dude could be playing 1 second and he decides to block a shot and hit the bottom of the backboard with his fingers. What else are gonna put on Spo, Ezekiel Elliot pulling down a babe's shirt, exposing her goddamn "mammary glands" in front of the crowd? I bet you suspected Spo for taking those Tom Brady Super Bowl jersey too. LOL

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Majestic said:

What do you think SG??

Man, those were real punches. Usually, these NBA guys just pose and won't do anything. These guys really threw it. They had better be suspended. I remember this one time when Norris Cole was ejected for merely doing a fighting pose vs Pendergraph. These guys threw and connected punches.

Chris Childs was suspended for two games. I think these two will be suspended for the same amount of games too.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, SG-Three said:

Man, those were real punches. Usually, these NBA guys just pose and won't do anything. These guys really threw it. They had better be suspended. I remember this one time when Norris Cole was ejected for merely doing a fighting pose vs Pendergraph. These guys threw and connected punches.

Chris Childs was suspended for two games. I think these two will be suspended for the same amount of games too.

Why can't we have more fights like this? Lol.I hope the fines aren't anything stupid like 100K or more.