Wadeflash06

2017 NBA Playoffs

417 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Wadeflash06 said:

Well the matchups are set...and there should be some intriguing first round series. 

It's deflating the Heat are not in the playoffs, but I'm looking forward to all the playoff series matchups and talking about them right in here.

Here's the NBA Playoff Bracket...

Screen_Shot_2017-04-13_at_3.35.35_AM.png

1 person likes this

Here is the full schedule for the 2017 first-round playoff series for the Eastern Conference:

Screen_Shot_2017-04-13_at_3.40.11_AM.png

Full Schedule for the 2017 first-round playoff series for the Western Conference:

Screen_Shot_2017-04-13_at_3.40.50_AM.png

My predictions:

East

Boston vs. Chicago:

- Will be an interesting and close series, however the lack of depth will hurt the Bulls the most. I believe Rondo will be Chicago's most important player. At the end of the day though, IT and the supporting cast will be too much for the Bulls to handle in a game 7 in Boston.

Celtics in 7.

Washington vs. Atlanta:

- I believe the Hawks match up well against the Wizards, and have an edge in experience. If Howard can be assertive, Atlanta has a good chance of winning this series.

Hawks in 6.

Toronto vs. Milwaukee:

- Giannis is a superstar in the making, but this is his very first time being on the big stage. How will he perform under pressure? If he plays the way he is capable of playing, the Raptors are in trouble. Milwaukee has the depth and length to cause some major problems for Toronto.

Bucks in 6.

Cleveland vs. Indiana:

- Lebron James vs. Paul George. We're about to witness a great showdown, and the Pacers may just be able to catch a struggling Cavs team by surprise. Cleveland's experience is what will ultimately win them this series.

Cavaliers in 7.

What are your predictions people?

CAVS 4 game losing streak

PACERS 5 game winning streak. 

What is LeBron James trying to prove? Worst team on D, and on a losing streak. If they win CHAMPIONSHIP? People will lose interest in regular season. 

the two series i will be following closely  is

chicago bulls vs boston celtics 

If chicago gets playoff wade, watch out for an upset. 

cleveland cavaliers vs indiana pacers

i dont think indy has much of a chance, but i do think they can extend the series and tire the cavs for the later rounds which could have a big effect on the overall playoffs as lebron has showed signs of fatigue this season.

my top three Sleeper teams that could surprise imo :  Blazers , hawks, wizards.

Prediction to win it all : Portland Trail Blazers 

Damian lilliard is vastly underrated imo. this could be the year of the upsets. should be exciting.

5 hours ago, JustiseForHeat20 said:

cleveland cavaliers vs indiana pacers

i dont think indy has much of a chance, but i do think they can extend the series and tire the cavs for the later rounds which could have a big effect on the overall playoffs as lebron has showed signs of fatigue this season.

Not to discredit you but LeBron James has been averaging like 26 pts 9rb  9as at 56% shooting. Which has never been done before. And what is shocking is that it  is at a comparitivly higher volume shooting. The last few games he was averaging 30pts 9rb and 9as 64% fg. If that is called being fatigued I would love to be fatigued every day.  But still that does not guarantee him the hardware. Injury will be a HUGE factor. And that is why towards the end of the season the CAVS slowed down. They got to let other teams play hard and while they just glide into the PLAYOFFS. No need to win meaningless games

lol...Stevenson is going to cause an injury to a Cleveland player somehow...maybe even LeBron or that tender Kyrie knee. Watch out Cavs.

If the Bucks only have a 17% chance of winning, I might just have to throw some money down on them. I wonder what Vegas has them at..

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, carnageta said:

If the Bucks only have a 17% chance of winning, I might just have to throw some money down on them. I wonder what Vegas has them at..

I like the Bucks in that series too.  Giannis is going to eat.

2 hours ago, TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES said:

I like the Bucks in that series too.  Giannis is going to eat.

Vegas has them at (+310), and Toronto at (-390). Definitely think there's some money to be made here.

8 minutes ago, carnageta said:

Vegas has them at (+310), and Toronto at (-390). Definitely think there's some money to be made here.

Hmmm...

For those coming out of a drunken stupor...the playoffs start tomorrow.

Bron warming up...playoffs set to start in about 10 minutes. Go Pacers. evil-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

well, turning this game off. no reason to watch this cavs pacers game. Refs have completely taken over the game. what a joke. 

6 minutes ago, JustiseForHeat20 said:

well, turning this game off. no reason to watch this cavs pacers game. Refs have completely taken over the game. what a joke. 

That game isn't over yet...Cavs defense sucks. They're shooting 61%, if that cools off a bit this will be a close game in the end.

Pacers cut the Cavs lead down to 2...103-101 with 4:11 left in the game.