TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES

2017 Miami Heat Offseason Thread

Majestic    8,278
1 minute ago, MYC said:

First of I doubt Cavs will do any business with Miami...

besides,.... I am the only one that has mixed feeling loosing Dragic for Kyrie? Yes, Kyrie is a better player and scorer.. but Dragic fits the mentality and chemistry is great in our team.. I kind of have the fear that Kyrie will screw the whole chemistry up ..

I don't think Miami has the assets Cleveland is looking for. A Miami trade could save the Cavs some money, but Dragic is not the kind of PG that would fit into their plans that well for this season and no 1st round draft picks (2023), plus rumor has it Cleveland isn't very impressed with Winslow either...

"After two bricky, injury-riddled seasons, Winslow has to play his way back into blue-chip status. LeBron has little use for non-centers who can't shoot."

Unless the market for Irving gets really cool...like north pole cold, Miami probably won't be able to offer up enough to get a deal done.

MYC    122
Just now, Majestic said:

I don't think Miami has the assets Cleveland is looking for. A Miami trade could save the Cavs some money, but Dragic is not the kind of PG that would fit into their plans that well for this season and no 1st round draft picks (2023), plus rumor has it Cleveland isn't very impressed with Winslow either...

"After two bricky, injury-riddled seasons, Winslow has to play his way back into blue-chip status. LeBron has little use for non-centers who can't shoot."

Unless the market for Irving gets really cool...like north pole cold, Miami probably won't be able to offer up enough to get a deal done.

yeah my thinking... I wont share a tear if no trade gonna happen... as said.. I have mixed feelings here anyways