TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES

2017 Miami Heat Offseason Thread

whatever happens, i just hope irving doesnt end up in boston. that would be serious trouble for the east. Hayward and Irving could be really good together. Maybe irving doesnt get the premierre role he wanted, but he will be part of a team oriented system. Obviously defense may be an issue for them, but offensively that team will be sound on offense. plus, i like irving and just cant see him in green.

If I'm Boston, the most I'm giving up is a second round pick. They overpaid as is; seems like Cleveland is trying to hustle them.

Here's something to read about other than the Cavs/Celtics soap opera.

Heat are not being taken seriously as Eastern Conference contenders...playoff team yes, but that's about it. 

Time for the Heat to step up and wake these media types up and prove them wrong. 💪💪

1 hour ago, eko718 said:

If I'm Boston, the most I'm giving up is a second round pick. They overpaid as is; seems like Cleveland is trying to hustle them.

So far it appears Cleveland hasn't asked for more assets to complete the Kyrie trade.

Still trying to evaluate just how bad IT's hip injury really is going forward.

35 minutes ago, JustiseForHeat20 said:

Sources: Cavaliers could veto blockbuster trade if Celtics don't revise agreement  per espn

lol...It's been reported that Cleveland hasn't even asked for anything additional yet.

3 hours ago, Majestic said:

Would rather watch this than talk about Kyrie trade. lol

awesome highlights compilation Maj!!!  McBob highlights and really liking the white black jersey. Goran and Dion are perfect combo, vets, slashers.. then we have the young athletic back court subs or TJ and J-Rich plus Mc Gruder and Wayne.. damn this will be an exciting season. 

rumor is even if IT has surgery and a long recovery, that the injury will still be recurring over the long haul of his career. .. cant see Cle wanting to take on thomas as part of this deal anymore. 

18 hours ago, JustiseForHeat20 said:

Sources: Cavaliers could veto blockbuster trade if Celtics don't revise agreement  

per espn

The Cavs would be idiotic to veto this trade and miss out on a potential top 5 pick in next years draft given the uncertainty about Lebron. If I'm the Celtics, I can live with the worse case that the trade get's vetoed and I keep valuable assets that can be traded for another player later. Maybe the asking price for Kyrie decreases further into the season, as the Cavs realize they will simply not get a better deal. Sure IT coming back is awkward but frankly, if his injury is really that bad, he won't be on the court anyway. I've heard the hilarity of the Cavs wanting Tatum, which seems to be untrue due to more recent reports but I would hang up the phone on these clowns if they had such nerve. They do have Kyrie for 2 years, but you vetoing this trade and forcing him to play will only compound the present dysfunction. I don't think the Cavs, Lebron or anyone over there prefers that.

Too many complaints about the Kyrie trade being discussed in this thread. 

I am closing this thread and starting a new Training Camp/Pre-Season thread to discuss all things Miami Heat.

Any further discussion about Cleveland and Boston should be done in the League Forum NBA Thread...LINK

Thanks guys.