Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edcanes

2017 Heat Summer league

57 posts in this topic

I already put up that tweet bro...you keep posting tweets I've already posted. smh lol

I was about to start a Summer League thread, so I'll just change the title on this one a bit and let it ride.

35 minutes ago, Majestic said:

I already put up that tweet bro...you keep posting tweets I've already posted. smh lol

I was about to start a Summer League thread, so I'll just change the title on this one a bit and let it ride.

My bad

11 minutes ago, Edcanes said:

My bad

No worries mate...was just kidding a bit about the tweets actually. Glad you started this thread, we needed one for Summer League. 👍

3 minutes ago, Rileysrighthand said:

you guys have the Vegas schedule? so i can book a room in advanced.. thanks!

There you go fam...hot off the press. Have fun!

^^Thank you my good sir! :D i'll go on the Washington game cause it's a Monday and room rates are cheaper when you check in on Sundays:)

3 hours ago, Rileysrighthand said:

i'll go on the Washington game cause it's a Monday and room rates are cheaper when you check in on Sundays:)

Savvy!

3 hours ago, Rileysrighthand said:

^^Thank you my good sir! :D i'll go on the Washington game cause it's a Monday and room rates are cheaper when you check in on Sundays:)

Happy scouting!  We look forward to hearing your thoughts on what you were able to see with your own eyes. B)

1 hour ago, TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES said:

Happy scouting!  We look forward to hearing your thoughts on what you were able to see with your own eyes. B)

the thing with the summer league is that all of these players gonna play hard and want to impress. the tickets are cheaper and you get to see a lot of coaches.:D

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Savvy!

gotta stay within the budget Maj..Ceasars has a promo on July 9 at 109 a room per night it's not really bad. i only eat at the cheap spots.:D you guys need to go on vacation too! $1-$2 slots are the best!:D got lucky last time i won $700 on the dollar slots. had i put it 2 bucks would have won double.:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, iDeeKayyy said:

I'm guessing Winslow and Richardson won't be playing

Winslow is still weeks away from full contact basketball, so he definitely won't be playing in the Summer League.

Not sure what JRich will do, but my guess is he really doesn't need that kind of work. 

1 hour ago, iDeeKayyy said:

I'm guessing Winslow and Richardson won't be playing

they already passed the summer league test last season.;)

I'm the one that used to start the summer league threads :( (kidding, can't wait to see what these prospects can do) 

1 person likes this

So I'd never heard of Norvel Pelle, one of the big man prospects who'll be playing for the Summer League Heat, so I looked him up. 

24 yrs old, 6'11", lanky build.  He's basically been back and forth between playing in Italy and the DLeague since 2013. 

Hopefully he's overcome the demons he dealt with off the court, because dude looks special to me!  And he's a character! LOL...Check his moves out at the 1:31 mark of the video :lol:

He plays with an edge that I think could serve him well, if he's able to harness it for good (things Professor X might say). 

I look forward to seeing some monster dunks from him during the Summer League. 

Btw, sorry for the language in the song during he video...it gets pretty explicit :o

:blink:OMG...The putback dunk at 2:09!  Sign this kid now!

Eight of the top 10 picks in Thursday's draft belong to teams that will play in Las Vegas including the top 5 teams...Celtics, Lakers, Sixers, Suns and Kings.

Gonna get to see a lot of the top talent from the draft in Summer League...most likely Fultz and Ball. Heat's pick should play as well in both Orlando and Vegas.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:55 AM, Majestic said:

Eight of the top 10 picks in Thursday's draft belong to teams that will play in Las Vegas including the top 5 teams...Celtics, Lakers, Sixers, Suns and Kings.

Gonna get to see a lot of the top talent from the draft in Summer League...most likely Fultz and Ball. Heat's pick should play as well in both Orlando and Vegas.

Doesnt say much considering 24 of the leagues 30 teams are playing but ok

15 minutes ago, MiamiCanes69 said:

Doesnt say much considering 24 of the leagues 30 teams are playing but ok

Say what?