Majestic

2017-18 NFL - NCAA Football Thread

36 minutes ago, Scar said:

Whoops. Posted in the wrong thread.

Nope, you're in the right place bro. I'll put your post in here, where it belongs.

37 minutes ago, Scar said:

Bad news for Dolphin fans.

Tanny goes down in practice on a non contact leg injury.

****!

The top two will stay the same for a while. USC won't be in top five come next week. I don't feel confident with that thought. Ha.  I can see PSU moving to #3 if they beat Iowa or stay at #4 once Oklahoma State beats #16 TCU. PSU is good, but they haven't beat anyone. So I wouldn't be surprised if they got pushed back or stayed at #4. If Oklahoma State keeps it up and beats #16 TCU than they definitely deserve to be in the top five. It's to early and these polls really don't don't matter, but Oklahoma will be pushed back as well. They only beat a trashy OSU team or maybe it was just to early in the season for them to play Oklahoma with that being their second game of the season. Someone has to make room for Oklahoma State. I might be pushing it if I put any thought into Washington. I'll wait.

Edited by DONTRAY

On 9/19/2017 at 3:31 PM, DONTRAY said:

The top two will stay the same for a while. USC won't be in top five come next week. I don't feel confident with that thought. Ha.  I can see PSU moving to #3 if they beat Iowa or stay at #4 once Oklahoma State beats #16 TCU.

Oklahoma will be pushed back as well. Someone has to make room for Oklahoma State. 

Alabama and Clemson unsurprisingly stays the same in rankings.  A lot of people expect Clemson to be the #1 team, but the people behind closed doors aren't thinking about moving Alabama out of the #1 spot regardless only if they lose. Both Clemson (at #12 Virginia Tech) and Alabama (v. Ole Miss) have tough matchups this week. USC did it again and some how won their game at Cal in which they stay in the #5 spot. #16 Washington State welcomes USC in a battle this week. TCU moves Oklahoma State to #15 after a great game from both teams. Oklahoma stays at #3 after beating a 0-3 Baylor team 49-41. Ha. They've got some tough games coming up. Lastly, Penn State stays at #4 with a last second win in Iowa. I still don't see any excitement with this Penn State team. When they play Michigan or Majestic's Ohio State hopefully they will excite me. The teams ranked #6 to #11 are still dangerous. 

Edited by DONTRAY

17 hours ago, Majestic said:

Ohio State won again and dropped another spot in the poll. At this rate if they keep winning they'll end up out of the top 20. 

As long as they stay below and lose to Michigan, it's all good.

:D