Majestic

Hurricane Irma

Majestic    8,530

I thought I would start a thread for us members living here in So. Florida. 

Hope everyone is getting prepared for this storm because it sure looks like it is going to have an impact on us and could make landfall here. Use this thread to keep in touch and for any support that may be needed. Here's the Sept. 4th 11 AM tracking information...

Screen_Shot_2017-09-04_at_12.34.15_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2017-09-04_at_12.34.26_PM.pn

• Like 1

Majestic    8,530

I'm outta here tomorrow morning...headed over to Tampa to stay with a cousin. Hope we don't have to experience any really high winds.

Just feel that it will be less devastating over there compared to the east coast...Hope everyone down here can find a safe place to ride this monster storm out.

Good luck everyone.

JustiseForHeat20    1,671
On 9/7/2017 at 9:08 PM, Majestic said:

I'm outta here tomorrow morning...headed over to Tampa to stay with a cousin. Hope we don't have to experience any really high winds.

Just feel that it will be less devastating over there compared to the east coast...Hope everyone down here can find a safe place to ride this monster storm out.

Good luck everyone.

its  headed straight for tampa.

aquaadverse    169

Got home from Kansas Wednesday afternoon and decided to wait before heading over to my friends place in Port Charlotte or my brother's place in St. Pete. My Port Charlotte friend has just bugged out for Palm Coast and my brother is scrambling to batten down better.

DONTRAY    416

Regards to the hurricane — I hope everyone is and will be safe during the time being. Expect and hope for a speedy recovery.    

• Like 3

Majestic    8,530
On 9/9/2017 at 10:21 AM, JustiseForHeat20 said:

its  headed straight for tampa.

We got lucky JFH...conditions were a lot worse in SE Florida than they were here in Clearwater. We only experienced 45/50 mph sustained winds with gusts to 65/70. Didn't even lose power. 👍 Hope everyone on here is ok and didn't experience too much damage. Last I heard my condo was in one piece...anxious to get back home.

Headed back to the east coast Tuesday.  Gotta wait for the Skybridge to open again.

Btw...this is my first post from an iPhone 7+. 📱

Edited by Majestic
  • Like 2

MaxHeat69    468
On 9/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, Majestic said:

We got lucky JFH...conditions were a lot worse in SE Florida than they were here in Clearwater. We only experienced 45/50 mph sustained winds with gusts to 65/70. Didn't even lose power. 👍 Hope everyone on here is ok and didn't experience too much damage. Last I heard my condo was in one piece...anxious to get back home.

Headed back to the east coast Tuesday.  Gotta wait for the Skybridge to open again.

Btw...this is my first post from an iPhone 7+. 📱

Riiiiight you guys in Florida and based on the current hurricane events in the USA,............. I pray for everybody's safety.................

Majestic    8,530

I was here for Andrew and it did incredible damage in a concentrated area...but this puts Irma's size into perspective. Freaking HUGE!

MaxHeat69    468

Yo, are you guys okay in Florida???? Anybody of our forums members kinda affected. I pray for everyone's safety,...... please let me know if anyone survived,....................