TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES

2017-2018 NBA Season

I know it's still the preseason, but just thought I'd create the thread for all NBA news, thoughts, and highlights for the upcoming season...including preseason stuff. 

Mods, feel free to edit or delete thread if it's premature.

I was waiting till the pre-season was over to start an NBA League thread, but what the hell.

Here's some news on the changes coming for the 2018 NBA All-Star game.

Anybody watching this Rockets/Thunder game? Melo looking good early on. Westbrook isn't playing though.

1 hour ago, TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES said:

You mean Melo the bum that nobody wanted?  No way! :P

7-13 from the field, 3-5 from downtown, 4 boards, a steal in 20 minutes. Zero assists though lol.

OKC down by 20 after 3rd quarter. No Russell Westbrook...recovering from platelet-rich plasma injections in his left knee.

Watching AL Wild Card Game now.

1 hour ago, TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES said:

Lotta hype around this young team.  Will they deliver?

Could be the year the Sixers start winning, if all goes well and they can stay healthy. 

Fultz, Simmons, Embiid, Redick...they could hover around .500 and sneak into the playoffs. 

Cavs are so stacked.. ok so they got beat by ATL .. but no Lebron and no IT .. and its just pre-season.. but hell, they have offense ... lets see how they going play defense ..but dang that match up would be not that easy this year for the Warriors.. 

(Still have a little throw up in my mouth seeing DWade in a Cavs jersey)

Oh my, going baseline...DWade 20 points on 10-14 shooting, 5 rebounds and a steal in 22 minutes.

So I hear more and more talks about this best of 16 playoff seeding instead of the east/west constellation ..  is this serious considered (FINALLY) by the NBA or just a wish full thinking by ESPN & Co?