Sign in to follow this  
Joe B.

Goran Dragić 2017-18 Season Rundown

760x442-dragic2-ps-180515.jpg?itok=w5eM3

Photo Credit: Andrew D. Bernstein

After winning a gold medal for Slovenia and earning the MVP of EuroBasket in September, Goran Dragić kept up his sharp play with the HEAT and continued to rack up accolades. Click here to read the full feature on HEAT.com. 

4 hours ago, TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES said:

GoGo! 

It's gonna be painful watching him kill it for the Spurs next season 

#KAWHITOMIAMI Syndrome. 

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Three team trade? lol

Lol perhaps.  He just seems like a good fit for them.  I do like Dejounte Murray though.

3 minutes ago, TRIPLEA2TOOTSIES said:

I do like Dejounte Murray though.

So do the San Antonio Spurs. They're planning to develop him into a star.

What do you think is the likelihood he comes back? If we really don't want to move our young 3, the player with the best value on his contract is GoGo. He makes less than TJ does the next two years. It may be time to cash in on his value since Pat is obviously desperate to make a change.

2 hours ago, GimmeHEATorgimmieDEATH said:

What do you think is the likelihood he comes back? If we really don't want to move our young 3, the player with the best value on his contract is GoGo. He makes less than TJ does the next two years. It may be time to cash in on his value since Pat is obviously desperate to make a change.

This is a good point GHGD. If we're going to move Dragic this might be a good time to do it. I sounds from what I read this summer's FA could be very active with many teams looking to make changes. Packaging Goran with Whiteside and our 2019 pick might land us something very good. If we have to add someone like JRich for a "superstar" and a couple other young players then I think Riley might do it. I'm not too sure if Pat is "desperate", that may be too strong of word imo, but I'm sure he'll be willing to pull the trigger on a superstar player if one becomes available. Anxious to see what he does...hating the wait.